Cherokee rear bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherokee rear bumpers

Just seeing if I can spark any interest for these. These will be rear bumpers for cherokees, what you are looking at is just the basic bumper with a weld through hitch and no tie ins, its got a 30 degree angle at each end and is capped of course. Anything and everything from the tie ins, d-ring tabs (that will be welded through for super strength, not just butt welded to the bumper), and a rear tire carrier setup will all be options. Bumper is 3x4x3/16, the mounts are 1/4 plate with 2x2x1/4 square.

98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

how much for one with a receiver and 2 d ring tabs?
    God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

prob around 225 or so
      98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

prices are subject to change, its kinda this or that, let us know what your looking to spend and we can tell ya what we can offer you.

Comment

ok, i was planning on building my own, but i might say fuck it and have one made while im in school
          God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Well we can deff take care of it for ya if you want one. Just let me know.

Comment

looks like andrew's bumper
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                looks like andrew's bumper
                it does lol

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Any interest in making front bumpers?
                  01 XJ 3" on 33's and some new paint n stuff. Gone.

1989 Jeep Comanche, sold to HeavyMetal

2000 Subaru Impreza RS. Built WRX motor and coilovers and stuff.

Comment

i got those 2" receivers today....

also since its got the hitch in it i think the tie-ins are gonna have to be included because if anyone tries to pull off of it its just gonna rip outta the sheet metal with just the factory mounts ya know....
                    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Originally posted by iant333 View Post
                      Any interest in making front bumpers?
                      were workin on it

pics up once we have a base prototype up.
                      #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

thats actually what i have only with the stock skin and end caps over it...

Comment

If you made one that looked exactly like the JCR stage one but had built in tie ins I would buy it in a second.
                          Last edited by iant333; 08-18-2010, 08:45 PM.

Comment

we could make that.

i think were also planning a tube style/ pre-runner front bumper. right now were just workin with what it is you want haha. keep it simple and cheep.
                            #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Well im in the market for a new front bumper so when you guys are ready to make something tell me. I'll be your first customer.

Comment

Working...
                              X