2 tj's
    3 yj's
    2 xj's
    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

motorola droid, love it.

Comment

i got a LG rumor 2. It was free with the upgrade, i too cheap too waste my money on a phone bill for internet and what not. Thats why i spent 1300 on a macbook
        4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

blackberry curve, does what i need it to, only downside i dont know how to lock it so i tend to pocket call a lot. I heard the droids weren't too good, too bulky and not good reception.
          1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
          1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
          2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Where's the option for more than one? As of now I go back and forth between an iPhone 3GS running 4.0.1 and the Samsung Captivate running Android 2.1. Soon I will have the new Blackberry Torch running BB OS 6 which I'm excited about

Comment

i'm liking the BB Torch
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Droiiiiiiiid :robot voice: its spectacular.
                Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

I've been using the Blackberry Storm since it came out, on verizon, no complaints whatsoever.

My girlfriend is using the motorola droid, that thing is ridiculous. So many apps.

And her mother is using the Droid X, even more ridiculouser. People were saying "oh its faster than my laptop" I'm like yeah right. Sure enough I use the thing and its lightning fast, literally faster than the internet on my laptop. You just push the screen and the thing goes. Only downside, ITS HUGE.
                  99 XJ - 5.5" RE, 35's, 4.56's, d30/d44 locked, bumpers

Comment

Working...
                  X