Jet Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet Blue

HAHA, just read about this,http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot...ing-class-hero

If i was on the plane when this happened I wouldnt mind the extra delay. It would be hilarious
    1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
    1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
    2001 TJ Sport - DD

my favorite part is when the author quotes David Allen Coe, who also had "Hit" songs, "nigger juice", "little suzie shallow throat" and my favorite, "don't bite the dick"
    kind of like quoting hitler in a piece on seseame street

1992 xj Briarwood
    Disconnect d30 5.13 Super 35 kit 5.13 36x14x18 TSL's
    Welded front and rear
    13' LED roof lights
    Disco ball
    Truck nuts
    Spinners

Comment

watching something else i guess the person who hit him with the overhead door was an older lady who then told him to go fawk himself
      1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
      2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

I think it is rediculous that he is getting charged with anything. Fired, yes probably should happen but jail? Why? At least he didnt just hit the guy in the face.
        2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

saw this on the news yesterday. the best part is after flipping out he pulled the emergency slide and left the plane on it

getting fired and maybe paying for the slide (expensive) should probably be in the cards for him but jail? hellllll no. i agree i wish i was on the plane so i could laugh my ass off when this happened
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

I would have grabbed a beer and slide down after him

Comment

i keep hearing about this
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

The cops went to his house to arrest him and he was in a "sexual embrace" with his gay lover, haha, i guess he's still in jail too on $2500 bond
                1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

He's really becoming the next epic beard man, and as well he should! I hope he can market himself for the 2 months of internet fame and give a big "fuck you" to jet blue.

I saw him released from jail on the news earlier, not sure if it was something else...
                  Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

well they rang him up on endangerment, saw it on the news today, i guess he really could have messed someone up had they been walking/driving in the place the slide fell
                    1992 xj Briarwood
                    Disconnect d30 5.13 Super 35 kit 5.13 36x14x18 TSL's
                    Welded front and rear
                    13' LED roof lights
                    Disco ball
                    Truck nuts
                    Spinners

Comment

Originally posted by H8PVMT View Post
                      well they rang him up on endangerment, saw it on the news today, i guess he really could have messed someone up had they been walking/driving in the place the slide fell
                      WTF....I guess the next time you see someone flick a lit cigarette out the window you should dial 911 and report attempted arson or some BS like that.
                      Just what we need more people in jail and ridiculous cases clogging the court systems.
                      92 XJ 4 1/2" SkyJacker hybrid lift, 2 1/2" leafs, adj. shackle, JKS discos, T-case drop, braided hoses, adj t/b, 31x10.50 Cooper STT's and black steelies, D30 and 8.25.

Comment

Originally posted by 92XJ View Post
                        WTF....I guess the next time you see someone flick a lit cigarette out the window you should dial 911 and report attempted arson or some BS like that.
                        Just what we need more people in jail and ridiculous cases clogging the court systems.
                        Amen
                        (BTW, you can get a ticket fot that)

Comment

WHEN YOUR MAD AS HELL AND CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!! Gotta get two beers and jump!

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="384" height="283" align="middle"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://widget.nbc.com/videos/nbcshort_at.swf?CXNID=1000004.10045NXC&widID=4727a 250e66f9723&clipID=1243478&showID=243&configXML=ht tp%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbc.com%2Fservice%2Fvideowidget%2Fp arams%2FdmlkZW9faWQ9MTI0MzQ3OA%3D%3D%2F&initXML=ht tp://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com%2Fvideo%2Fepisode s%2Finit.xml?videoId=1243478"/><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><embed src="http://widget.nbc.com/videos/nbcshort_at.swf?CXNID=1000004.10045NXC&widID=4727a 250e66f9723&clipID=1243478&showID=243&configXML=ht tp%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbc.com%2Fservice%2Fvideowidget%2Fp arams%2FdmlkZW9faWQ9MTI0MzQ3OA%3D%3D%2F&initXML=ht tp://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com%2Fvideo%2Fepisode s%2Finit.xml?videoId=1243478" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="384" height="283" allowFullScreen="true" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>
                          2 tj's
                          3 yj's
                          2 xj's
                          i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
                            WHEN YOUR MAD AS HELL AND CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!! Gotta get two beers and jump!

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="384" height="283" align="middle"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://widget.nbc.com/videos/nbcshort_at.swf?CXNID=1000004.10045NXC&widID=4727a 250e66f9723&clipID=1243478&showID=243&configXML=ht tp%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbc.com%2Fservice%2Fvideowidget%2Fp arams%2FdmlkZW9faWQ9MTI0MzQ3OA%3D%3D%2F&initXML=ht tp://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com%2Fvideo%2Fepisode s%2Finit.xml?videoId=1243478"/><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><embed src="http://widget.nbc.com/videos/nbcshort_at.swf?CXNID=1000004.10045NXC&widID=4727a 250e66f9723&clipID=1243478&showID=243&configXML=ht tp%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbc.com%2Fservice%2Fvideowidget%2Fp arams%2FdmlkZW9faWQ9MTI0MzQ3OA%3D%3D%2F&initXML=ht tp://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com%2Fvideo%2Fepisode s%2Finit.xml?videoId=1243478" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="384" height="283" allowFullScreen="true" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>
                            at jersey shore part. Jimmy Fallon is hilarious
                            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                            X