OK, it needs to be done. 24 Hours of LeZullo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, it needs to be done. 24 Hours of LeZullo

This is a brain child between us drunk few, Steve, Myself, Zullo and some others that were sitting around the table drunk that night.

The object of this race is to see who can last the longest on the dirt track without passing out and dying or having their entire team get so drunk they can no longer function. It takes place on a quarter mile dirt circle track and every team has to race a crown vic or some other 1980s era trashmobile. On the front seat there is a Keg of beer and that beer must be finished within the 24 hours that the race takes place in.

There are multiple teams each with no more that 5 people. If someone gets too drunk to drive or they keep crashing into shit while drinking, another person from the team gets into the vehicle and starts. The best part about this is that after a few people race with alcohol in their system, the pit crew essentially gets drunk as well as the people not racing on the team are the pit crew.

The pit stop will be known as a Piss Stop. You can pull the vehicle over inside of the pits and take a leak and jump back into the vehicle and continue the race.

The race goes on for 24 hours, but it will stop before that if there is only one vehicle left on the track and they are deemed the winner. This is the most intense endurance race to date, as by the end of the day, the entire team is either asleep or drunk. Your team gets eliminated when the vehicle can no longer run under its own power. You also automatically win if you are the first team to finish the keg of beer within the allotted time. ONLY THE DRIVER CAN DRINK, and the driver can only drink when he is driving.

Also, a driver is eliminated from the team once he or she regurgitates and the next driver on the team must take over.

This is a closed circuit track, so no one will be driving on a government roadway, don't worry.

All racers must wear protective gear and there must be a recovery team who will not be drinking on alert the entire time.

It will never happen, but I laugh every time I think about it.
    Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 08-09-2010, 07:18 PM.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

i'm in, but i get a box of wine instead

and zullo, you have a week to make the LeZullo promo video.
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Must happen
      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
      MK2 Jetta > M3
      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
        i'm in, but i get a box of wine instead

and zullo, you have a week to make the LeZullo promo video.

That's gonna be a badass promo video, filled with giggling and rack focus shots.
        sigpic

Comment

amber lights

giggling

yuengling
          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
          J10 project do want.
          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

So epic, but I think we could come up with something a little smaller scale. maybe the 2.4 Hours of LaZullo? instead of a keg it is a team of 5 that must kill 2 30 packs and we do it on bicycles/tricycles?
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Cant wait to see the promo video
              4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

I like this idea. One day i'll make it happen. I swear to it.
                "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                  So epic, but I think we could come up with something a little smaller scale. maybe the 2.4 Hours of LaZullo? instead of a keg it is a team of 5 that must kill 2 30 packs and we do it on bicycles/tricycles?
                  This actually sounds like alot of fun too haha
                  "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                  It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

This sounds great as well! Each bike rider gets a camel back filled with beer and they must all finish it in 2.4 hours.

Or however much beer is in 2 30 packs.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                      This sounds great as well! Each bike rider gets a camel back filled with beer and they must all finish it in 2.4 hours.
                      Brilliant! And pushing, shoving, and cheating are encouraged, except for pouring out beer
                      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Brilliant! And pushing, shoving, and cheating are encouraged, except for pouring out beer
                        LOL. Yes.
                        sigpic

Comment

IM SO IN.

Random Ice-ing should happen too.
                          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                          MK2 Jetta > M3
                          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by SwampThing View Post
                            IM SO IN.

Random Ice-ing should happen too.
                            LOL yes...you know how in mario kart you can put the bananas out on the course....we can leave smirnoffs....and if you hit it you have to drink it
                            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

the winners get the contents of Erics stolen wallet which are...

2 bucks, condom expiration date 1997, and a picture of his grandmot... nope thats nancy reagan
                              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
                              X