Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I wanted to piss some people off and start a riot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I wanted to piss some people off and start a riot.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1-eBz8hyoE[/ame]

This should do the trick!
    2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
    • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
    • 4.0/42rle/np241or
    • 5.13's
    • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
    • 33” BFG KO2s

shouldn't she be in the arizona desert building a wall?

haha, after her second question when they pan the audience there is a dude sleeping behind his amberwaves
    1992 xj Briarwood
    Disconnect d30 5.13 Super 35 kit 5.13 36x14x18 TSL's
    Welded front and rear
    13' LED roof lights
    Disco ball
    Truck nuts
    Spinners

Comment

You called me?
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Her argument is really shitty with all the references to slavery because the doctors are paid for their time and services and she's making it out like they are abducted in the dead of night and forced to treat patients for free.

That guy was pretty inarticulate though.

I'm not really for universal healthcare (though some of the recent restrictions placed on the industry I think were definitely necessary) but nobody throws a fit when people say we have a right to an education. I've never before heard that teachers for example are enslaved because the work they do is something people have a right to. They are compensated for their time, the same as doctors.

The guy saying the Federal Government can do whatever it wants to is a nice soundbyte though.
        Last edited by iant333; 08-04-2010, 06:32 PM.
        01 XJ 3" on 33's and some new paint n stuff. Gone.

1989 Jeep Comanche, sold to HeavyMetal

2000 Subaru Impreza RS. Built WRX motor and coilovers and stuff.

Comment

IDK who you were trying to piss off, cause that made my night.
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by iant333 View Post
            Her argument is really shitty with all the references to slavery because the doctors are paid for their time and services and she's making it out like they are abducted in the dead of night and forced to treat patients for free.

That guy was pretty inarticulate though.

I'm not really for universal healthcare (though some of the recent restrictions placed on the industry I think were definitely necessary) but nobody throws a fit when people say we have a right to an education. I've never before heard that teachers for example are enslaved because the work they do is something people have a right to. They are compensated for their time, the same as doctors.

The guy saying the Federal Government can do whatever it wants to is a nice soundbyte though.
            that lady is a good lobbyist....as long as she argues a point ANY POINT and come out sounding right....then she wins lol
            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
              that lady is a good lobbyist....as long as she argues a point ANY POINT and come out sounding right....then she wins lol
              Yeah, most people are too dumb to think about what she is saying.
              01 XJ 3" on 33's and some new paint n stuff. Gone.

1989 Jeep Comanche, sold to HeavyMetal

2000 Subaru Impreza RS. Built WRX motor and coilovers and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by iant333 View Post
                Yeah, most people are too dumb to think about what she is saying.
                True. She doesnt have any good points and she just expects him to answer fast so he will mess up. She also interupts too much and doesnt give him a chance to explain anything. Id like to punch her in the face . He was pretty slow though, sad he has been elected many times.
                2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

Working...
                X