Quirks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quirks

Anyone have any? I always divide up my chocolate chip cookies in to four pieces before i eat them. and i make my radio volume on 0's 3's 5's and 8's. anyone else? any quirks?
    2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
    J10 project do want.
    "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

I beat the shit out of my jeeps but when my guns get scratched I freak the fuck out.

Nothing in my room is organized at all except my ammo which resides in military ammo cans each labeled for a specific caliber.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i also eat 2 piece of candy at a time on one side of my mouth. like 2 m&ms on the right and then 2 on the left
      J10 project do want.

Comment

I enjoy consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
        87 Comanche 4.0 4wd

Comment

Oh.
          sigpic

Comment

Wut.

Comment

oh man.

you don't wanna know.

but since you asked.

i have to set 3 alarms every night because i don't think one will wake me up.

EVERYTHING i eat, i break into little pieces. it drives adam INSANE.

oh! when i'm on the forum, i have to have all threads read.

if my apartment isn't clean or there's dishes in the sink, i can't concentrate and must clean ASAP.

i always leave a small amount of food on my dish. my entire family does it. we call it the "sorrentino tradition."

i make lists for everything. seriously. and i re-check the same lists over and over again throughout the day.

okay. that's enough. i'm insane, i know.
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I have to take a piss directly before I get in bed otherwise I can't sleep.

Edit: I also have to read all the threads.
                1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                1999 sierra
                1967 M725 Big and Slow
                -Dan

Comment

Oh wow. Here we go. Let me tell you about the guy I work with.

He shows up every day at 3:50. If he shows up at 3:47, he'll sit in his truck until 3:49:45 to allow a few seconds to walk to the building and show up at 3:50. When he comes in he unlocks his locker and flips the lock around. He takes his lunch and puts it in the fridge and his peanut M&M's (which he has a bag of, every single day) into the feezer.

He re-uses the same brown bag every day. After he takes his dinner out of it he puts it back in his office so it doesn't get damaged or thrown out.

He checks his email for about 20 minutes before he goes out to do whatever in gods name it is that he actually does.

He eat dinner at exactly 6:30, for a half hour every night. Dinner is a ham sandwich on white bread. 1 bag of lays regular potato chips and the frozen peanut M&M's. He eats the sandwich first. Then he dumps the chips out of the bag onto a napkin. Before he eats them, he divides them up by size, and eat them from the smallest to the largest first.

At 7:00 he goes off property and has a cigarette (can't smoke on property) and he won't ever let me see him smoke. If I swing down and go hang out with him he'll put his cigarette out and wait for me to leave, and that makes him grumpy so I only did it once.

Every night at 10:00 he comes in and reads his email and checks the WFSB website and reads the local news.

At 11:00 he tests a firebox (some work stuff) and comes over the radio and in the same tone of voice he goes (Heeeeerrrs the test)

At 11:30 like clockwork he calls for the garage door over the radio. When he comes inside, he has a small bag of carrots and reads some more of the news. At 11:50 he brings his brown lunch bag out to his truck and starts it up. He leaves as soon as the first person from 3rd shift comes in.

For the rest of the 8 hour shift, I haven't got a clue what he does. But hes pleasnt to work with and he teaches me a lot.
                  Last edited by Adam; 03-09-2009, 07:40 PM.
                  2000 XJ
                  2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                    i always leave a small amount of food on my dish. my entire family does it. we call it the "sorrentino tradition."
                    If you did that around my family, the Guilt Train fucking comes right into the station.

WHAT YOU NO LIKE?? YOU ALREADY FULL? YOU TOO SKINNY, EAT MOAR. WHASAMATTA YOU???
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                      If you did that around my family, the Guilt Train fucking comes right into the station.

WHAT YOU NO LIKE?? YOU ALREADY FULL? YOU TOO SKINNY, EAT MOAR. WHASAMATTA YOU???
                      haha, it's not a lot to make my family freak out, but like i said, my entire family does it so we're all used to it by now
                      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

rofl @ whatssamattayou
                        J10 project do want.

Comment

Mhm... i also make lists everyday of what i need to do for the day. But to make it worse i put little boxes next to what needs to be done and i have to check it off when its done.

That's the worst one i can think of now, but im sure there is more i have.
                          "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

I have to have something in my hands like a pen or a cell most of the time. I also have to read every thread.
                            Last edited by Bigbike; 03-09-2009, 08:01 PM.
                            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                              I too have to read every thread.
                              X3

Comment

Working...
                              X