OH NO!1!1!!11!!11!!1 Another ganja thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riot View Post
    And for the record-- Just because I've never smoked doesn't mean i'm against it.
    I personally think it isn't all that bad. Better than alcohol for sure.

And as far as medicinal marijuana goes, shit...I support 100%.
    yeah dude, plus if you think about it with our trouble economy. california made $100,000 in state taxes and $200,000 in federal taxes!!!! if theres a way to stimulate the economy.....there it is lol
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
      yeah dude, plus if you think about it with our trouble economy. california made $100,000 in state taxes and $200,000 in federal taxes!!!! if theres a way to stimulate the economy.....there it is lol
      i've heard that if taxed all the weed sold could have generated over $1 billion for the government yet a couple months ago they spent $500,000 to bust 4 LEGAL dispensaries. i just don't see the logic
      94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
      3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

I put myself through 3 years of college selling brownies, and "sharing" other substances, if anything it made me more of an entraprenuer (sp)

though I did know a kid that said he smoked pot twice and now he takes meds daily (med part is at least true) because of the effects....but he was from Fall River and those dam ricans will put anything in their pot to fuck you up, all the shit I have done, from pot to LSD I have gotten it from the person that grew/made.

practice safe drugs

1992 xj Briarwood
        Disconnect d30 5.13 Super 35 kit 5.13 36x14x18 TSL's
        Welded front and rear
        13' LED roof lights
        Disco ball
        Truck nuts
        Spinners

Comment

All i've learned from reading this whole thread is that i really want to play a game of bong pong... let me know when you're down hippy
          Originally posted by Fast Orange
          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

I played bong pong once, it was fun for about half an hour until I no longer had the conscious ability to smoke any more.

As for whoever said it makes you lazy... meh, i've noticed what people are talking about when they say that. If I smoke a lot I feel kinda drained the next day, but it's really not that bad and it goes away within a few hours. It's not like if you smoke once in a while all you can do is sit on your ass though, this spring I managed to work 60 hours a week landscaping and still keep up with everyone while smoking a couple days a week.

As for alcohol being worse than pot, I dont really have a problem with either but i'm much less likely to do something stupid if i'm drunk than if i'm high.

It's definitely a different experience, I think alcohol is more for social gatherings and pot is more to be alone and watch a movie or listen to music or something.
            01 XJ 3" on 33's and some new paint n stuff. Gone.

1989 Jeep Comanche, sold to HeavyMetal

2000 Subaru Impreza RS. Built WRX motor and coilovers and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
              All i've learned from reading this whole thread is that i really want to play a game of bong pong... let me know when you're down hippy
              TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
              Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
              he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
              Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
              i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by iant333 View Post
                I played bong pong once, it was fun for about half an hour until I no longer had the conscious ability to smoke any more.

As for whoever said it makes you lazy... meh, i've noticed what people are talking about when they say that. If I smoke a lot I feel kinda drained the next day, but it's really not that bad and it goes away within a few hours. It's not like if you smoke once in a while all you can do is sit on your ass though, this spring I managed to work 60 hours a week landscaping and still keep up with everyone while smoking a couple days a week.

As for alcohol being worse than pot, I dont really have a problem with either but i'm much less likely to do something stupid if i'm drunk than if i'm high.

It's definitely a different experience, I think alcohol is more for social gatherings and pot is more to be alone and watch a movie or listen to music or something.
                again right back to the character of person. It doesnt make me lazy, hell it actually focuses me on one thing instead of trying to complete* 46753434132 different things at once.
                Last edited by hippie metal; 08-01-2010, 04:35 PM.
                didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Working...
                X