mcdonald's commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcdonald's commercial

this commercial gets stuck in my head and doesn't leave it for days...anyone else?

BORKED
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

goddammit woman, it was gone. now its back.

Comment

love you
      2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

i cant see it, but im assuming its the "give me that fish" add. And yes is gets stuck in my head for days at a time and we were singing it at work. consequently it has no affect on my desire to go to McDonald's
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

that fish is awesome
            this is the one i cannot stop singing when i hear it
            <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XSZ6k3QIsAk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XSZ6k3QIsAk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

that is awesome. they should make real commercials low budget like that
              2 tj's
              3 yj's
              2 xj's
              i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

McNuggets yesssss
                4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

i had the mcdonalds filet of fish last weekend. it was actually really frickin good
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                    i had the mcdonalds filet of fish last weekend. it was actually really frickin good
                    see, i'm not sure if i can do the whole fish from fast food restaurants thing...and even wendys keeps advertising their fish sandwich, so im surrounded by these commercials
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

its cuz its lent i think haha. and that was the first time i had ever had one. i was actually surprised at the deliciousness
                      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                        its cuz its lent i think haha. and that was the first time i had ever had one. i was actually surprised at the deliciousness
                        oh yes the whole no meat on fridays thing is not easy for me! i gave up having coffee every morning and it's been hard but i'm sticking to it
                        2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

I like fish filets, I think they are delicious.
                          -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                            I like fish filets, I think they are delicious.
                            They're not bad...if i have to eat there ill get it.

And that commercial is annoying; usually like any other mcdonalds ones.
                            "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                              see, i'm not sure if i can do the whole fish from fast food restaurants thing...and even wendys keeps advertising their fish sandwich, so im surrounded by these commercials
                              A few years back on the Cape they used to have the McDonald's Lobster roll. That was a death sentence.
                              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                              1999 sierra
                              1967 M725 Big and Slow
                              -Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X