Longest lasting SUV's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longest lasting SUV's

Idk if anyone here has comcast.net for a home page, but I turned my computer on and on the main page theres always 3 or 4 top headlines or topics, and one was worlds longest lasting SUV's, with a pic of a jeep cherokee in midair haha I got a chuckle out of it so I thought I'd share.
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Yeah, it's also pretty sweet how they List the Cherokee and then show a picture of a Grand Cherokee.

Have you guys had any problems with warped brake rotors?

http://comcast.vehix.com/articles/to...ing/3/?cid=806
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I think it is joe nitro
      2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
        Yeah, it's also pretty sweet how they List the Cherokee and then show a picture of a Grand Cherokee.

http://comcast.vehix.com/articles/to...ing/3/?cid=806

My rotors usually warp when I stop short ..... Fuckin morons its not the company's fault people dont know how to drive
        89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
        95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
        97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
        If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

riding the brakes down a hill into a water crossing usually does a good job of keeping rotors perfectly true. just kidding.
          winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post

It's common in the WJ's before they changed the calipers in 02. The Teves brand calipers are known to warp rotors, which actually mine had when I got it. They upgraded them to an Akebono brand caliper later on to fix the problem. I actually believe there was a recall on them where they would give you the new ones. I guess the previous owner missed out on that one
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
              It's common in the WJ's before they changed the calipers in 02. The Teves brand calipers are known to warp rotors, which actually mine had when I got it. They upgraded them to an Akebono brand caliper later on to fix the problem. I actually believe there was a recall on them where they would give you the new ones. I guess the previous owner missed out on that one
              my WJ rotors are warped as well. were like that when i got em used with the setup
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

umm... errrrrrrrrrrr... ford exploder? really? I guess the engines run a long time... but they sure dont drive anywhere unless you replace your tranny every year or so.
                2001 TJ
                2001 Tahoe
                2013 M3
                1986 R65
                1997 Blackbird
                2013 R1200GS

Comment

How the hell didn't the Diahatsu Rocky make the list?

Comment

Originally posted by Customjob View Post
                    I think it is joe nitro
                    WOOOT....!!!!11!!!!1
                    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

BLAST OFF
                      1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                      1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
                      2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Working...