• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
    i just dont go to the doc anymore. fuck it
    x2
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
      remember, women can fake an orgasm, but guys can fake an entire relationship.
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluewarrior7 View Post
        1) Black people that take our hot white women, take the fucking fat ones but leave us the hot ones for christ's sake. We're not trying to hump your fat sister you lazy fuck, quit trying to hump mine.
        2) White girls that have dated black men, your tainted, move along.
        5) Pretentious girls that think their shit doesn't stink. I've got news for you, your shit doesn't smell like flowers, these girls should be engulfed in semen.
        9) When my dog whimpers to go out at 5 a.m. when he knows d*mn well i'm not getting out of bed to take him out until at least 7.
        10) When prior mentioned dog takes up most of the bed.
        this

and this
        - when drivers go straight through a turn only lane just so they do not have to wait for others
        - white people that dress and act like "gangstas"
        - blacks
        - people that don't speak English in America
        - mexicans
        - fat people - because I am fat and hate it
        - Anti Second Amendment people
        - my girlfriend for taking up the rest of the space left in the bed after the dog.
        - rap music
        - autotune, see above
        - high school girls for not looking the way they do now eight years ago when I was in high school
        Last edited by Bizkitjmd1; 08-18-2010, 03:17 PM. Reason: had a brain fart
        I need the 4.0L!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• When your in the self checkout line at a store, when you start to bag your goods, the person starts scanning their shit before you're even close to being done with your bagging.
          God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleD View Post
            When your in the self checkout line at a store, when you start to bag your goods, the person starts scanning their shit before you're even close to being done with your bagging.
            or when the machine doesnt read that you put the item into the "bagging area" and it interrupts what you are doing and says "PLEASE PLACE ITEM IN THE BAGGING AREA" which pretty much happens after each item you scan

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleD View Post
              When your in the self checkout line at a store, when you start to bag your goods, the person starts scanning their shit before you're even close to being done with your bagging.
              just take your bags and walk out so they have to pay for your groceries.

Homeless people. Everytime i go to my brothers house there are homeless people sitting at the corner of the exit ramp of the highway. Its kinda hard to ignore them with no top or doors. yesterday they asked me for money and i dont carry any cash and only had good beer with me so i offered them half a pack of gum and the fucker actually took it, i dont know how he would chew gum with half his teeth but i still couldnt believe it. And why are homeless people even in colorado, it gets cold here, its not like they have any better to do, why not walk to texas, or florida, somewhere where it is warm year round? I never got that..
              1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
              1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
              2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

• -people who try reversing through an entire parking garage

-northface jackets

-ugg boots

-frat kids and their greek letters... WTF do those letters mean bro..

-people who park inbetween two gas pumps so you can't use either one

-people who smash mailboxes... like really... thats the best u can do? pussys.

-those "silly boys, jeeps are for girls stickers"... after swerving through 4 lanes of traffic the girl always ends up being a ManBearPig.

-people who act like harry potter on all other days besides halloween

-limp noodle hand shakes

-girls who wear enough makeup that it would require a powerwasher to remove it

-dawgs

-gangstas

-"gangsta handshakes"

-people who drive civics like its a rally car

-cars with "V-TEC" stickers on the side... you might as well just put a briggs and stratton logo on the door.

-people who text while walking/talking/driving/eating/studying/fucking/showering

-people who say "thats what she said" after everything. They only wish that was what she said, truth is they've probably never touched a girl.
                -Josh

2000 Jeep Cherokee 2" lift, 30x9.5 General Grabber AT2

Comment

• Originally posted by jeepkid03 View Post

-people who text while walking/talking/driving/eating/studying/fucking/showering
                  hahahaha...i really enjoy the people who can't put their phones down...ill admit i text a good amount, but i am noooo where near as bad as some of the people ive seen...
                  mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                  2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                  and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• when people dont walk on the right hand side of a path/hallway

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      when people dont walk on the right hand side of a path/hallway
                      or when a group of people walk side by side and realllyyy slowly so you cant get around them
                      1987 YJ
                      I'm still learning...

Comment

• Originally posted by offrdyj87 View Post
                        or when a group of people walk side by side and realllyyy slowly so you cant get around them
                        LOL yes, maddening

Comment

• this song
                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wavpWRK6IX8&feature=related[/ame]

all ways plays on the prodigy station on pandora
                          Last edited by Magilla; 10-21-2010, 11:06 PM.
                          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

• that song always reminds me of jersey shore.....right andrew?! hahahahaha
                            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Unreliable people.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by jeepkid03 View Post
                                That bugs the shit out of me too, I know a bunch of people that will text all day every day. I'm the exact opposite so that's prolly why it bothers me. I lost my cell phone like 2 weeks ago and never bothered looking for it. Still don't have one.
                                01 XJ 3" on 33's and some new paint n stuff. Gone.

1989 Jeep Comanche, sold to HeavyMetal

2000 Subaru Impreza RS. Built WRX motor and coilovers and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X