Weight Loss thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight Loss thread

Ive made it my goal to lose some weight really fast. Gonna try to drop 20 lbs in a month. Im 193 right now, as of Mar 8th. Im gonna use this thread as sort of a motivator and also to keep track of it. Im done with soda, beer, and mcdonalds. Im going to be pretty much only drinking water with the occasional glass of milk with breakfast. I also will be trying to run 4 times a week. Lets see how this goes, im pretty sure I can do it.

People who dont know me, Im 5'11. I was always real skinny but got fat my senior year of high school, weighed in around 192 before I went to basic. Left basic training at 166. Went to tech school and was exercising 4 times a week, and maintained a healthy 175. Left tech school, stopped eating good, stopped running, and gained 20 lbs. Now im gonna try and lose it and maintain 175.

gotta get skinny for those little boy wiminz.

Comment

Yup

Comment

You? Give up beer?

HA.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I'm not really skinny, but i do make it a point to hardly ever eat fast food. The last time i ate McDonalds was probably over a year ago. The worst i do is the occasional Arbys stop. Beer is what gets me fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
            You? Give up beer?

HA.
            really wont be too hard. Not old enough to buy it anyway. Its not something i need, just something I wanted. I can do without it.

Comment

im tiny

Comment

Do a lot of cardio exercises. Medicine ball, tread mill, stair climber ect.
                I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

I used to be. I could eat like a pig and never gain a pound. Then I turned 17 and that went to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                    im tiny
                    x2
                    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                      Do a lot of cardio exercises. Medicine ball, tread mill, stair climber ect.
                      Thats my plan. Im gonna try and run a lot. The gym is literally 500 meters away from my room, just gotta get some motivation to go.

Comment

I need to lose like 50. I'm 230. 180 i'd be happy. I don't really think i'm fat. I wear it well. I want to be smaller though.

Dream goal that'll prob never happen.

I'd like to be built like matt hughes, don't think I could do it though. lol

Comment

Im down 30lbs so far this year - and I havent been to the gym in almost 3 weeks. Of cousre I probably have more to lose than the rest of you. I started around 306 on Jan 1 and am now down to 276. Would like to lose another 20 before tha end of April b/c thats when I go on vacation.
                          - 99TJ 4.0 4.5 RE springs, Clayton 5in LA stretch, GenRight Armor, 35x12.50 bfg mt, currie hp9 rear w/ 35 spline detroit, hp44 w/ arb and 4340 axles, k/n fipk, banks headers, warn xd9000i

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            I used to be. I could eat like a pig and never gain a pound. .
                            wooo I'm still livin that dream!!
                            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                            1999 sierra
                            1967 M725 Big and Slow
                            -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                              wooo I'm still livin that dream!!
                              x2
                              Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Working...
                              X