Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were is every one!!

im lonely
    -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

indeed, we're is everyone?
    Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

i have no clue, but i hope they come on later
      -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

wtf are you doing in michigan btw?

Comment

eating peanut butter and on da forum

Comment

oh and drinkin some juice

Comment

purple drank or bust

Comment

purple is da best

Comment

HOLY FUCK IM BORED

Comment

kudos for this thread, im glad you apologize for spelling errors in your sig. Saves ball-busting time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      kudos for this thread, im glad you apologize for spelling errors in your sig. Saves ball-busting time.
                      Yes.
                      sigpic
                      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I'm sippin' chocolate milk out of a wine glass.

Suicide?
                        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

wowww
                          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

My head hurts
                            Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

see i do have my reasons for fucking up

Comment

Working...
                              X