• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that jon's sister?
    Think she's available?
    2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

For the record I totally didint bail I was stuck in LI visiting mike before he left for the marines.

For another record, this pic isn't on my facebook...this can only mean one thing...How did you enjoy the wedding Mr. Gentile?
      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
        For the record I totally didint bail I was stuck in LI visiting mike before he left for the marines.

For another record, this pic isn't on my facebook...this can only mean one thing...How did you enjoy the wedding Mr. Gentile?
        i actually found it the album you were tagged in came up on my news feed
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post

it was splendid...

though i will say my plane probably needs a new t-stat as it overheated when gliding a few times
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
          X