Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

over the rainbow, down sledge and up jack
    We'll hammer down through the desert

.... thats as far as i can go i forgot the rest to keep singing.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Over the mountains and through the flats
      To King of the Hammers we go!...
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

some day phil. some day.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextSpanky View Post

some day phil. some day.
          sigpic

Comment

i fixed my sig

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

FatZu Customs. Do it. Listen to your Coach.
              sigpic

Comment

It's FatZoo according to that massive redneck.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

I think FatZu looks cooler.
                  sigpic

Comment

Same here.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

oh well. HAMMER DOWN.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SwampThing View Post
                        After hearing about that fucking Mustang through AIM and phone for two months, and dealing with the question of "15's or 17's brah?" twice daily, I'm entitled to it.
                        sucks th be you, you ever meet geno's nightmare?
                        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                          sucks th be you, you ever meet geno's nightmare?

Lions?

Only in a zoo.
                          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                          MK2 Jetta > M3
                          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

no its not bears

it was a post on foxbody forum by Phil under the name Geno's nightmare

Dear Geno -

You may not now me, but I know you. I'm a Diabolical Fiend from your past that is here to haunt you until your body is nothing but a rotting pile of lifeless matter buried deep below the surface of the earth, hair shavings in one hand and an Italian Entree clutched in the other.

I stumbled upon your build on this wonderful forum by an accomplice of mine, a fellow Demonic Vehicle Enthusiast.

I must say, I am quite impressed by your ability to spend United States Currency on mundane items. First it was a Jeep Cherokee, then you pulled a loan for a Harley-Davidson Motorcycle and before I could steal the soul of an innocent child, you parted out your Jeep Cherokee and quit the Offroading Scene.

A shame, really. Your antics brought great joy to those you offroaded with, but it seems your antics are widespread, bringing even the mightiest man to his knees, roaring and guffawing uncontrollably.

Why must you spend all this currency, your reward for arduous labor day in and day out. I am not really sure how arduous the task of maintaining hair is, but labor is labor nonetheless.

For instance, the stock engine put 230 horses to the pavement and 300 foot/pounds of torque, but this wasn't enough. No. Nothing is Ever Enough for PapaGeno21, the arsonist of nice things, destroyer of the few pure objects left in this world. You poorly conjured up a general plan that radiated fail from the very beginning, but decided that the best course of action would be to dump thousands of dollars into the engine. After new lifters and push rods, cam shaft, intake manifold, timing chain, a new fuel pump, new manifold and other various modification-upgrade objects you bolted to the engine, you still managed to turn the entire project into an amalgamation of colorful and polished steel and aluminum that only gave you an additional 30 horsepower and LESS foot pounds of torque.

A shame, Geno. A Shame, but that is not all, your fail stretches far beyond the boundaries of the engine bay.

It seems you not only run the same rim that every other modified 5.0 Mustang has, but you deplore the ride of your vehicle after lowering it with the addition of progressive rate springs. Sorry Geno, but like Jeeps, Modified Mustangs do not ride like a Mercedes-Benz hovering on a cloud inches above the ground.

You purchased another transmission because the stock transmission, by your standards, was too feeble and would crumble under the sheer weight gained by the over-indulgence in engine modifications.

But I am not here to criticize you, Geno. I am no Harbinger of Doom. I am here to offer you advice in this dreadful on this bleak plague upon humanity we call the Internet.

There are people out on this planet that are genuinely willing to help you with technological advice, advice in which I strongly urge you take and apply to your life.

Best Regards
                            A Demonic Fiend

PS: Subaru Tecnica International called before and left a detailed message when they heard I was writing this letter to you and they specifically asked for their Tachometer back. It is imperative you return said item to them.
                            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                            X