X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck SiS

and fuck will gentile

cool man, why don't you just enjoy your road trip and stop thinking about SiS all the time. just a thought.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

I can really tell how well this road trip is going for several reasons.

1) All of your blogs are different. Yours, Adam, mostly consists of self ego raising enjoyment mostly of how awesome you are. (or aren't, I'll leave this one open). Now, if you compare it to at least one other blog, the two are contradictory. This provides for haliarity which has ensued.

2) Your posts on SIS have also followed the same ego boosting superiority complex that seem to plague most of your posts on SIS. I'll give you credit for being consistent though. You really seem to be able to out due yourself in every post. The constant rise in douche baggery has reached an all time high. Quite impressive.

Aside from the two things mentioned above, you seem to require the same amount of attention as a 16 year old girl on that 'Sweet 16' show on MTV. That, is also a feat upon itself. I hate to break it to you and possible deflate that big head of yours but, your attitude sucks and you really don't come off as cool....at all...

So, whether you posted this out of shear hatred for SIS or this is in fact another one of your 'look how cool I am I had a beer and a half tonight attention whore' threads, I generally feel bad for you.
      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

OK

Comment

This is what Adam does. He is in fact so insecure that even on a long road trip leaving the North East, he must continually bash Will on an hourly basis.

Adam, what are you so Jealous of? Why does such blatant general hatred pour from your mouth at every turn? Ever since that flat brimmed hat donned your head, you became the biggest ego-boaster on this side of the coast. Check between your legs, are you attempting to compensate for something?

But in the end, I guess this is what Haters do.

So Adam and Sam, I make a suggestion to you; Don't come back home, don't come back onto this forum, never make your presence known to anyone and do not even contemplate going on another run with us. Your personalities are a Bane on humanity and if you want to go stroke your ego and pretend to be some big player, do it somewhere else.

Enjoy the rest of your trip.
          Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 06-25-2010, 07:23 AM.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

"i dont understand people with superiority complexes"
            2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
            J10 project do want.
            "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Yea I'm with you bro, stick it to the man! Fucking Will Gentile, that bastard!

Last edited by Even; 06-25-2010, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                This is what Adam does. He is in fact so insecure that even on a long road trip leaving the North East, he must continually bash Will on an hourly basis.

Adam, what are you so Jealous of? Why does such blatant general hatred pour from your mouth at every turn? Ever since that flat brimmed hat donned your head, you became the biggest ego-boaster on this side of the coast. Check between your legs, are you attempting to compensate for something?

But in the end, I guess this is what Haters do.

So Adam and Sam, I make a suggestion to you; Don't come back home, don't come back onto this forum, never make your presence known to anyone and do not even contemplate going on another run with us. Your personalities are a Bane on humanity and if you want to go stroke your ego and pretend to be some big player, do it somewhere else.

Enjoy the rest of your trip.
                ouch.

so much hate from everywhere

Girls make men do crazy things
                "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
                  95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
                  97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
                  If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

$5 says, this wont be said to Wills face
                    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

well, i didnt post this thread. this would have been deleted if i posted it.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                        alright....it was me
                        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

you were gone?
                          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

bow wow wow...

Got some non believers out there...

This much mangina prior to my first attempt of a meet n greet is perfect to expand on my own personal growth area of egocentric web-wheeler he said he said skirt talk...

If I can make it I'll take the CJ-7 as the XJ will be in the Adirondacks getting waves from other Jeep fags like me.

I'm a bit worried about sending my two girls to the Adirondacks on a 4.5 hour excursion even with new coolant, 180 thermostat, new radiator hoses, and all that damn other shit I did to it.

As if my out laws offering AAA membership when they saw it wasn't confidence building enough for my wife

Anyhoe hoe hoe hope to get a m-n-g under my belt this weekend.

I'll bring my Barbie Dolls in case anyone runs outta gossip or idle hating whisper talk.

Lookin forward to man hugs and/or chest pounds n happy happy times

GitrDun
                            '92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
                            '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
                            '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
                            '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                              You did post it, it got deleted, then put back up again for lawlz.
                              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                              X