Earthquake in Canadia????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earthquake in Canadia????

anyone here feel the effects of it? on the new they said you could....however i DID NOT

discuss
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

news***
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

All I felt was a 3.0 on the Richter Scale when some of the Italians walked across the dining hall at the Italian Club tonight...
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

parts of new york felt it...up by new paltz i know some people said they definitely felt it
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

My mom was talking with my aunt who works in windsor locks and she said she could feel it shaking, however my uncle who works in the same company in a different part of the building didnt feel it. I was at work in simsbury and i know we didnt feel anything. It was very sparatic, but people are saying they felt it in danbury down into parts of jersey.
          "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

felt nothing down here in RI, maybe we're working up to the big one tho... new england lies on a fault line as big as the san andreas, however it's inactive at present..
            "Life's tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." John Wayne

88 Jeep Comanche 4.0/AW-4/NP231/D30/D35
            95 Chevy K1500 ext. cab 350/4L60E/NP208
            91 GMC Sonoma 2wd 4.3/700R4 (gotta have something that gets good gas mileage!)

Comment

Originally posted by WBkrazy View Post
              new england lies on a fault line as big as the san andreas, however it's inactive at present..

The nearest fault lines to New England are the Mid-Atlantic Ridge to the east and the San Andreas Fault to the West.
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

I'm glad someone here know what the fuck the Internet is and how to obtain information from it.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

will, LOL

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                      parts of new york felt it...up by new paltz i know some people said they definitely felt it
                      "Up by New Paltz" lol

We felt a little bit in Albany I was eating lunch in the house and definately noticed it.
                      01 XJ 3" on 33's and some new paint n stuff. Gone.

1989 Jeep Comanche, sold to HeavyMetal

2000 Subaru Impreza RS. Built WRX motor and coilovers and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by iant333 View Post
                        "Up by New Paltz" lol

We felt a little bit in Albany I was eating lunch in the house and definately noticed it.
                        sigh...i know, i know.

thats what happens when you're from LI
                        2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Hey look there's a volcano in Canada lol did not know that.
                          Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Working...
                          X