No announcement yet.

Lamborghini vs. Ferrari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i collect ferrari diecast cars because im too poor to afford a real one....
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Ferrari reigns supreme without a doubt. they have a longer richer racing history, they make more than 2 models, spend much more time and money on R+D, and make a lot more hp with less cylinders. there is a man whoes only job is to beat the fuck out of their cars until the pistons shoot through the engine. why cant that be me?
      "Corruption of the Soul is a fate that befalls the weak"

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
        lambos are for pompous guidos.

ferraris have class.
        I think that this is true and false. I know a few people who own both that do have class and then there are also ferrari owners who I think are asses and find it necessary to park in a handicapped spot even though there are 10 spots clear.

BTW i voted Ferrari

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
          you have obviously never talked to a ferrari owner

Ferrari owners are the most stuck up pricks in the world probably right next to lambo owners. They are both supercar companies, and both of them consist mainly of stuck up pricks who have more money than they ever will need.
          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
          1999 sierra
          1967 M725 Big and Slow
          -Dan

Comment

well this was an entertaining thread. but lets settle it. I bet you there are some lambo drivers that are nice, and some that are pricks. I also bet that some ferrari drivers are nice and some are pricks as well. No one can say that every ferrari driver is cool and classy and every lambo driver is a dickhead, or vice versa.

I voted ferrari just cuz all the rappers have lambos and rap about them constantly and put stupid rims on them.

also the ZR-1 is a 6.2l. they didnt want to use the 7.0 block cuz they were afraid the cylinder walls were too thin for the forced induction.
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

i say Lambo, im no guido and i would still love to be driving a instead of a

i see a Ferrari on the road and i am like, eeehhh, i see a lambo and I am more impressed

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepless View Post
                i see a Ferrari on the road and i am like, eeehhh, i see a lambo and I am more impressed
                I find truth in this. I see a ferrari and think hey cool! I see a lambo one time in norwich and am trying to race it at the stop light in the jeep while trying to see through those pitch black windows to see if fitty cent is driving

Honestly though neither car does it for me and I would never purchase either.

Ferrari gets my vote for their racing history.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                  they didnt want to use the 7.0 block cuz they were afraid the cylinder walls were too thin for the forced induction.
                  7.3 not 7.0

Comment

7.3 not 7.0
                    huh? the Z06 has a 7.0l
                    P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

why the fuck did i think all these years the Z06 was a 7.3

Last edited by Even; 03-08-2009, 10:46 PM.

Comment

why the fuck did i think all these years the Z06 was a 7.3

ha PowerJoke vette
                        1999 sierra
                        1967 M725 Big and Slow
                        -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                          ha PowerJoke vette
                          ewww
                          P8R

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                            ewww
                            yep.
                            BORKED
                            cummins audio with corvette video clearly.
                            1999 sierra
                            1967 M725 Big and Slow
                            -Dan

Comment

i hope thats a cummins. it would be a shame if it were a power stroke
                              P8R

Comment

It's fake yo! It's definetly a cummins soundclip tho, nothing else sounds like that.
                                1999 sierra
                                1967 M725 Big and Slow
                                -Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X