Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am i missing something

Comment

This guy seemed cool, although i just waved at him and thought... WTF DOES THIS MOTHER FUCKER DO THAT IM NOT DOING!!!
      You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
        you have obviously never talked to a ferrari owner

Ferrari owners are the most stuck up pricks in the world probably right next to lambo owners. They are both supercar companies, and both of them consist mainly of stuck up pricks who have more money than they ever will need.
        actually, I have. he had a 67 275 GTB and he was a really nice guy.

lambos are just too 'HOLY FUCKING SHIT LOOK AT ME I HAVE 1000HP AND A V12." ferraris are much more of a sophisticated piece of machinery.

Comment

I didn't even want to talk to the guy who owned this Ferrari.

11 million dollars. I bet you money that dude would go on about how he got a blowjob from ever girl on this side of the mason dixie for the past 30 years.

Two vehicles that shouldnt be in the same picture.

sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

well i guess they are both pretty damn sophisticated. but i have no comparison haha

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

11 million bucks and u get fuckin bike rims

no thanks
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                I didn't even want to talk to the guy who owned this Ferrari.

11 million dollars. I bet you money that dude would go on about how he got a blowjob from ever girl on this side of the mason dixie for the past 30 years.
                not in that ferrari, wimenz are more simple beings they need to see a brand new 2008 at least to even understand the reason they are giving out blow jobs.. that would just get a psh from a chica.. like look at this mother fucker, cant even afford a new car

Comment

I'm settling this right now......ZR1 BEATS THEM ALL IN HEAD TO HEAD TESTS

AMURICA

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                    not in that ferrari, wimenz are more simple beings they need to see a brand new 2008 at least to even understand the reason they are giving out blow jobs.. that would just get a psh from a chica.. like look at this mother fucker, cant even afford a new car

True. They probably wouldnt have know that the car right there is like one of 15 ever made.
                    sigpic

Comment

AMUURRRIICCAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
                      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                      Originally posted by DizzDizz
                      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                        I'm settling this right now......ZR1 BEATS THEM ALL IN HEAD TO HEAD TESTS

AMURICA
                        Yeah because it is 1/8th of the fucking price.

You could buy a fleet of corvettes for the price of a lambo.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                          actually, I have. he had a 67 275 GTB and he was a really nice guy.

lambos are just too 'HOLY FUCKING SHIT LOOK AT ME I HAVE 1000HP AND A V12." ferraris are much more of a sophisticated piece of machinery.
                          First off your talking about an older ferrari, it's a little different. Second of all thats one person, i've met 3 different guys, and another that went to a specific ferrari meet at limerock racetrack.

Most of all the current supercar owners today are the same. Stuck up rich guys that dont know shit about cars. They buy a lambo or ferrari because of the name on the car.

And btw a ZR-1 will never beat a lambo or ferrari

Comment

seriously though, who would you rather please...

this bad ass

or some lamer like this

Comment

no they are faster around the track than a ferrari 599GTB and a LP640 lambo

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                                no they are faster around the track than a ferrari 599GTB and a LP640 lambo

Yeah, at 1/8th the fucking price.

So how am I wrong again?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X