Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

i also just found someone who will trade there 2002 F4I subframe, seat and faring for mine, there's is a split seat mine is a banana

Comment

So what is it?
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I sold 4banger YJ my old CBRF4I for 800 bucks, those things are a dime a dozen and take a beating, if I were you I would've had gove for a gsxr750 with FI perfect bike for the street IMO I've been riding bikes streetbikes for almost 10 years now and dirtbikes and quads for 25 years so I have a pretty good knowledge of bikes in general.

Comment

gonna paint that green too?
            Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
            didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
            Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
            he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
            Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
            i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
              gonna paint that green too?
              no, but it's getting some green LED's

Comment

New rider....600 class sport bike....LED's. Your heading right for squid city.

Might as well just part it out before your crash it.
                2000 XJ
                2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post

not only that but drawing my negative attention with lights

Comment

more* whoops bad typing

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post

i had a 600 for my first bike. So what? I dunno why you're so negative about it.
                      a f4i is not a bad first bike
                      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                        i had a 600 for my first bike. So what? I dunno why you're so negative about it.
                        a f4i is not a bad first bike
                        a 600 is a fine first bike, stop being vaginas about it. Nowhere near enough power below 10k rpms to get yourself into any real trouble.
                        2001 TJ
                        2001 Tahoe
                        2013 M3
                        1986 R65
                        1997 Blackbird
                        2013 R1200GS

Comment

F4i is a great first bike, that what I taught my ex GF on, when you start putting neons and LEDs is when your starting to look for trouble but hey it's not my problem..

Comment

The "F" in F4I stands for "Friendly" meaning its friendly for all levels of rider. I think its a decent starter bike
                            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Well yesterday pissed me off, i've been riding everyday all day for a couple days now and all has been good...until yesterday. i have a driveway that is one long curve and consists of rocks about quarter sized with very sharp edges. coming in slow, as in idling in 1st gear some thing happened and the front wheel started to just push rocks, happening so quickly i freaked a little and grabbed the front brake hard(my stupidity) bike dropped at about 3mph and i kinda stumbled off it never falling. now swearing i picked up my bike which used to have a nice paint job, but now has a f**ked right main fairing. 1 crack lots O gouges. nothing else got hurt on the bike though.

Today i will spend filling gouges with flex-bond and fixing the crack. Lucky me i cant get a matched paint, so i'm just repainting the whole thing.

Pic's of process will come(don't know if i should make a bike build thread?)

Comment

I picked up my girl from her house (on my roommates sv1000) last weekend to take her out for the day. to my surprise they put down fresh stone in their driveway... so it wasn't even packed down yet. Try riding 2 up and having to turn on loose stone... f-n sucks.

well im sorry to hear about your bike man, better learn to not grab a lot of front break... especially if your going to hot though a corner. you will low side or just go straight into the woods.

Take the saftey corse and keep the rubber side down
                                "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Working...
                                X