X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh really CTS-V? Get some.

http://www.evo.co.uk/news/evonews/25...ng_record.html

hmmmm.... sort of want
    Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

hatch over sedan all day
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
        hatch over sedan all day
        Agreed.

Comment

the new spoiler looks like it's from an EVO. the whole thing looks like it was a forced design. i'll stick to my bugeye
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

hatch over sedan all day
            I wouldn't go out of my way to buy either, I think they are equally ugly.

i'll stick to my bugeye
            That there is something I can agree on.

Comment

i've driven both and world pick the cts-v if was staying on the road and was looking for straight line speed, it really sets you in your seat, the sti doesn't get to speed as fast as the cts-v but i would rather have for turns/rain/rally like driving. the cts-v also has way more amenities.
              1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

its a luxuary vette. Id buy it, mod the hell out of it and street stomp some people nightly. Top gear even liked it from what i recall. however if your paying 70k for it, just buy a vette
                Originally posted by gmc4cw
                if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

this thread makes me miss my car and is motivating me to go outside and work on it
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

that guy drives the same way i drive in gran turismo.
                    winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

whats funny is that a cadillac had the previous record....

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Wow, that guy was hauling ass
                        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

looked like he almost lost it a few times too. looks like he was struggling like no other to control that car lol
                          Originally posted by gmc4cw
                          if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            its a luxuary vette. Id buy it, mod the hell out of it and street stomp some people nightly. Top gear even liked it from what i recall. however if your paying 70k for it, just buy a vette
                            WRONG!

the ctsv is supercharged with 568hp and will only run you 56K. and with that you get alllllllllllllll the caddy goodness. a base vette with just the regular ls3 and 430hp will run you upper 40's. and the z06 way into the 70's.

the ctsv is a fucking bargain. esp in 2 or 3 years when you can pick one up for under 30k
                            2 tj's
                            3 yj's
                            2 xj's
                            i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

I wonder what the competition has been at that track... I would think a lot of cars have a better time than that caddy.
                              2001 TJ
                              2001 Tahoe
                              2013 M3
                              1986 R65
                              1997 Blackbird
                              2013 R1200GS

Comment

Working...
                              X