This guy is a bad ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy is a bad ass

The media is painting him like a psychotic nutjob (as per usual) but he seems like a bad ass to me.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapc...ex.html?hpt=T2

An American held in Pakistan who said he was looking for Osama bin Laden is "like a bulldog" who wouldn't let go of the idea of finding the fugitive al Qaeda leader, his brother said Tuesday.
    this also brings back the question of: why does everything we do get broadcasted nationally on TV?

Oh, we think [insert wanted terrorist] is here, quick put it on the news! Yeah, surely middle eastern countries do not see the news.
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

the media drives me fuckin nuts with things like that, people disclosing information anonymously because thy arent authorized to say anything... HELLO?!? why do you think youre not authorized? now the enemy knows were coming fucknuts. i hate it.

im all for free speech, but i also think media regarding war should be restricted more than it is.

and this guy... only good one to come out of cali
    winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
      the media drives me fuckin nuts with things like that, people disclosing information anonymously because thy arent authorized to say anything... HELLO?!? why do you think youre not authorized? now the enemy knows were coming fucknuts. i hate it.

im all for free speech, but i also think media regarding war should be restricted more than it is.

and this guy... only good one to come out of cali

amen reverend on all counts
      - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

holy fucking agreed. i've been thinking this for years with the fucking media. "american troops are outside sadams palace getting ready to raid it" NO SHIT NOW THEY KNOW!!

oil money does buy tv's
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

also that guy rocks, hunt him down, kill him with your bear hands and eat his fucking heart
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
            also that guy rocks, hunt him down, kill him with your bear hands and eat his fucking heart
            This.for.the.win.
            Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

If the media was pro-war, you wouldn't want it to be restricted at all. Sadly, while our freedoms are absolute, they do come with a cost and this cost is the Media as a whole directed towards those who are misinformed, liberal, simple minded and have no grasp of the real world because of their sub-par intelligence and seek perfect political correctness at all times. Also, it's CNN, they are the most liberal fucking news source on the planet next to MSNBC and the New York Times.

Of course the Media will paint him like a Nutjob, but it doesn't matter in the end. The Average Joe doesn't think he is a wacky bastard and the people who are the most outspoken about his wackiness are the few but the loudest.

Colorado Bureau of Investigation records show that a Gary Brooks Faulkner has a lengthy criminal record of minor offenses that dates to the early 1980s. He served jail time on three separate occasions for various charges that included second-degree burglary, and was arrested as recently as 2006 for a traffic violation.
              Also, this guy can't even legally own a Gun in the United States (unless the charges were dropped)...so unless the media made this up, it doesn't sit well with .gov.

I'm glad at least someone is looking for him.
              Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 06-16-2010, 04:33 PM.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

from what i understand, he didnt bring guns with him from the US to there...so whatever US gun laws affect him didnt have much bearing on him having a gun in afghaniland AFAIK
                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                  from what i understand, he didnt bring guns with him from the US to there...so whatever US gun laws affect him didnt have much bearing on him having a gun in afghaniland AFAIK
                  im almost positive you is right.

not so positive am I that he isn't bin Laden himself. Look at him.

2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                  MK2 Jetta > M3
                  Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                    You are right, but it doesn't help how the media will look at him.
                    sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i like how the video ended with that dude saying "i would probably put a bullet in his head"
                      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Working...
                      X