No announcement yet.

"Question of the day"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she had it coming. as much as i like to pick on cops what a bunch of dumb bitches.

you know a lawsuits coming and they'll win because they're black and he's white
    2 tj's
    3 yj's
    2 xj's
    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

I'd buy that Cop a beer.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

That was Fawesome.....of course the African American population will be outraged.....but they never listen. They didnt leave New Orleans and cried when we couldnt rescue them. They didnt stop resisting.....bitch got knocked the fuck out!!
        - 99TJ 4.0 4.5 RE springs, Clayton 5in LA stretch, GenRight Armor, 35x12.50 bfg mt, currie hp9 rear w/ 35 spline detroit, hp44 w/ arb and 4340 axles, k/n fipk, banks headers, warn xd9000i

Comment

I got nothing

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

I'd be punching bitches too if some 17 year old freaked out like that and I was surrounded by a bunch of minorities who were out to get me.
            Last edited by Adam; 06-16-2010, 12:13 AM.
            2000 XJ
            2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

double post
              Last edited by Adam; 06-16-2010, 12:13 AM.
              2000 XJ
              2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

i hate african americans that somehow believe it is okay to act like that. Especially with an officer, if she just chilled the fuck out and let him arrest her, this problem never would have arrisen. I hope that officer gets charged of nothing. and i hope that hoods across the nation burn into the night.

People like that are the shame of this country.
                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

I woulda told that dumb bitch to bite the curb and stomped her head like in American History X.
                  06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

no you wouldnt of
                    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                      and i hope that hoods across the nation burn into the night.
                      That's a little much there Eggplant Parmazullo
                      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

i prefer pasta fazullo, but i can settle for eggplant too....

i mean riots, that they themselves create. I'm not advocated burning down the ghettos, even though i probably would not complain afterwards.
                        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                          i prefer pasta fazullo, but i can settle for eggplant too....

i mean riots, that they themselves create. I'm not advocated burning down the ghettos, even though i probably would not complain afterwards.
                          Oh whoops I took it differently. I saw hoods and thought of KKK. However as long as the hoods and ghettos dont grow I'll be happy
                          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

when that goes to trial i wish we were all on the jury
                            I drive a Datsun

Comment

towels stuffed under all the doors of the courthouse and toss a match.
                              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                              Originally posted by DizzDizz
                              aliens probed my husband

Comment

I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
                                X