Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
    hhahahaha and obliteration of phil's tailgate
    Yeah, I just tap on the brakes and all of a sudden I see a headlight taking up me entire rear view mirror. That was TOO close for comfort.

Yeah, and I almost obliterated Sam's jeep when I hit the brakes in Jersey and the pedal just went to the floor and went 'Click'.
    Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 06-14-2010, 12:25 PM.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I thought it was illegal to talk on th phone in NY while driving... or is this a technicality since the vehicle was not actually running??
      2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
      • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
      • 4.0/42rle/np241or
      • 5.13's
      • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
      • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

i wasnt driving and it was off.
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

had a very similar situation on friday...bridge was backed up 5 miles. car was over heating and i smoked the clutch really bad , the camaro was hating life. Unfortunately I didnt have anyone to push me. I took the risk of getting a ticket and ducked in the break down lane and once I got some air moving through it cooled right down. When I got to the toll booth, I told the lady that this toll and this state are a complete joke. Fuck that bridge

Comment

And for that reason ladies and gentleman i do not take the GW to get to school and people ask why not. ha
            "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

So... What happened at the toll? lol

Comment

we were able to cool down and start back up before we hit the toll....what a drive home
                mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  had a very similar situation on friday...bridge was backed up 5 miles. car was over heating and i smoked the clutch really bad , the camaro was hating life. Unfortunately I didnt have anyone to push me. I took the risk of getting a ticket and ducked in the break down lane and once I got some air moving through it cooled right down. When I got to the toll booth, I told the lady that this toll and this state are a complete joke. Fuck that bridge
                  billy bad ass

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

hahaha thats really funny
                    Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

hahahahahahha thats fuckin great! the GW sucks thats one place that there is always traffic
                      89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
                      95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
                      97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
                      If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

damn. i was hoping for a story about trying to not get a ticket being pushed through the toll
                        winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

it's that bridge. My Jeep did the same thing when Caleeb and I were on our way back from Jersey with Andrew/Pete's axle in tow.

I so wish i was there to witness this though.
                          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                          MK2 Jetta > M3
                          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i actually have been across the GW with no other traffic.... and caleb can testify to this as well. 1 am on a sunday night (technically monday morning), i heard its the best time to go.....
                            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

oh ive been over the bridge many times without traffic... usually around 11pm-4 am I never hit traffic. ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                oh ive been over the bridge many times without traffic... usually around 11pm-4 am I never hit traffic. ever.
                                Really? that time frame? isnt that the same time frame that people are usually sleeping? damn, woulda thought that that road would be bumper to bumper all the time during those hours.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Working...
                                X