East Side restaurant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Side restaurant

just went to this place on Sat nite....holy shit the beers were huge!!! and so was the tab for the nite.....987.52 including tip

http://www.eastsiderestaurant.com/
    99 XJ on tons and 40s....

tiki toki tiki toki hoy hoy hoy i went there once with my ex girlfreind and her entire family had two litres of beer and made a fool of my self lol
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

I've been once, I'm not big on eating German food but the beer garden out on the deck is cool and the beers are huge...no contesting that.
      06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewarrior7 View Post
        I'm not big on eating German food
        Why not? Afraid you may turn gay from eating Animals?
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post

German food is amazing
          Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by 4BangerTJ View Post

German food is amazing
            x2 nom nom
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
              No
              06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

i liked the Das boot chant saw one guy almost do it before spilling it all over himself....the cheapest dinner was 29 bucks,,,,ouch! but still was good size and again i went there for the Beir....try the mayboch beir i drank 2 big ass mugs and i was bombed

Comment

Originally posted by kracker View Post
                  just went to this place on Sat nite....holy shit the beers were huge!!! and so was the tab for the nite.....987.52 including tip

http://www.eastsiderestaurant.com/
                  Holy Shit! I looked up the place and looked at their menus...the lowest meal price was $26 and going up from there. How many of there were you for that high of a bill?
                  "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

there was like 15 of us

Comment

Originally posted by kracker View Post
                      there was like 15 of us
                      Then you guys did damn well for having an awesome meal be less than $1000.

What was it, like $65 a person, give or take?
                      sigpic
                      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

technically like a 100 a couple plus a few singles,but yeah its just a shocker when youre all drunk as hell and you open the bill to see five digits....dont know if its beer goggles or not,you know? all i got to say is it was worth it even though it was a lot of money and the atmosphere was what it was all about....i was just waiting to see if they were going to do it true German Oktoberfest style and piss your pants at the table and keep drinking!! plus you get to wear these funky court jester hats too so everyone in the place looks like a drunk retard ,but its great....

Comment

Just went on my birthday. bill was over 1500. I had got the 1 liter boot, my friend got the two. My beer that night was the dunken or something. I forgot, was a goodtime.

My friend had his bday there the same night, found out, saw his party, he was drinking this drink called Apple struddle or something. It was goldschlager and like apple schnapps in on of those 1 liter mugs, tasted pretty good.

After finishing my boot, spilled a little on my beer is good for you tshirt.

Comment

Working...
                          X