• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wear what i want, but thanks phil
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
      i love gaga and i'm gonna defend her in this thread.

sure what she does is really crazy, but good for her that she's not another dancing drunk slut like kesha, brittney spears, the pussycat dolls, and hell, even miley cyrus now

lady gaga started as a song writer before she was even close to being in the spotlight she is in now...she went to NYU, which is more any of these other "popular female musicians" can say...she is talented, she just shows it in her own way
      there are ways to entertain other than the overused avenues of "shock value" and sex appeal that all female artists tend to use these days

she constantly tries to shock with ridiculous displays and "not normally accepted" acts

its grown old to me and i just think it is fuckin retarded
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
        there are ways to entertain other than the overused avenues of "shock value" and sex appeal that all female artists tend to use these days

she constantly tries to shock with ridiculous displays and "not normally accepted" acts

its grown old to me and i just think it is fuckin retarded
        all? really?
        2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

all? really?
          in this genre of music, yes i'd say its fair to exaggerate to that degree (probably not much exaggeration.)
          - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Start naming them (those who don't use sex to promote their music).
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
              Damn, I came into this thread hoping TJAmanda was back
              ill admit i thought the same

i love gaga and i'm gonna defend her in this thread.

sure what she does is really crazy, but good for her that she's not another dancing drunk slut like kesha, brittney spears, the pussycat dolls, and hell, even miley cyrus now

lady gaga started as a song writer before she was even close to being in the spotlight she is in now...she went to NYU, which is more any of these other "popular female musicians" can say...she is talented, she just shows it in her own way
              awesome she went to NYU im really glad to hear that she has an education and then went onto a music career. i knew a kid who dropped out of high school for music and i still have yet to see him on MTV

i saw a performance once where she played piano and yes ill admit there talent. i havent seen anything else that i know for sure is her i guess though and she does get lumped in with the other female artists who dont write their own stuff and dont play etc kinda deal. are just being used by the record companies. i think shes just as bad a role model though unfortunately gory kinda stuff i wouldnt want my kids to be watching
              2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
              J10 project do want.
              "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                Start naming them (those who don't use sex to promote their music).
                there are plenty of female musicians who don't use sex to promote themselves. you just need to not listen to the top 100 pop stations.
                2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

there are plenty of female musicians who don't use sex to promote themselves. you just need to not listen to the top 100 pop stations.
                  i think its obvious im talking about pop singers and the like
                  - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post

awesome she went to NYU im really glad to hear that she has an education and then went onto a music career. i knew a kid who dropped out of high school for music and i still have yet to see him on MTV
                    she went to NYU for arts/music
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Oh I know, Venus Hum is one of them, but in general, I like to talk Generalizations.

Venus Hum and BMG.

BORKED
                      sigpic

Comment

as much as we want things to be about the music, or the caring side of people....everything is a business. and will be run as such. sex sells. therefore the top singles will most likely run along those lines. theyre not gonna stick around unless theyre making someone money. and if this works then theyre gonna stick with it.
                        J10 project do want.

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                          as much as we want things to be about the music, or the caring side of people....everything is a business. and will be run as such. sex sells. therefore the top singles will most likely run along those lines. theyre not gonna stick around unless theyre making someone money. and if this works then theyre gonna stick with it.
                          Sex sells to the weak and shallow, and it just so happens that the weak and shallow make up of 90% of the pop culture audience.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sex sells to the weak and shallow, and it just so happens that the weak and shallow make up of 90% of the pop culture audience.
                            lol like i said if it sells it sells and its gonna stay around hahahahahahaha

what i think is weird is back in the 50s when elvis came out sooooo many people thought he was incredibly inappropriate. and now its nothing. in 6o years will we think nothing of this???? god...what will be shocking then???? lol
                            J10 project do want.

Comment

what sells is "entertainment"

and there are more avenues than just the "shock" and "sex" canned act that continually goes on is what im saying.
                              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Don't fight it. It really is a great thing we got goin here.

Comment

Working...
                                X