my cat wants a ride on my jeep

that is all
    1987 YJ
    I'm still learning...

aww..kittttttty
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

kitty says 'mah jeep'
      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
      J10 project do want.
      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

kittah

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Cat knows what's bests.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

What a pussy
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

My neighbors cat has no fear. It's gone to work with my mom a couple times, and will go right into strangers cars that stop. One time it was on my roof and I didn't know it, was driving, almost halfway to work and I see this black and white thing jump off my soft top as i'm going around this turn. lol Thing musta been holding on for life.

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
                My neighbors cat has no fear. It's gone to work with my mom a couple times, and will go right into strangers cars that stop. One time it was on my roof and I didn't know it, was driving, almost halfway to work and I see this black and white thing jump off my soft top as i'm going around this turn. lol Thing musta been holding on for life.
                mine jumps off when i open the door
                1987 YJ
                I'm still learning...

Comment

drove down to Woodbridge- 6 miles from home- with no doors and my sweatshirt starts moving in my passenger footwell. Bond had snuck in to take a nap when I parked for ten minutes and i didn't hear him meowing because the radio was up. Poor thing looked like a puffer fish.
                  2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                  MK2 Jetta > M3
                  Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i don't want to admit how long i just stared at those pics not being able to find the kitty

my neighbors cat climbed in the back of my wrangler and took a leak a couple months ago..
                    erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

my cat hangs out in my jeep when the doors are off he always bails out when it starts up though
                      89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
                      95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
                      97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
                      If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Working...
                      X