new jeeps or any car for that matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new jeeps or any car for that matter

I know most of you don't buy new stuff, but if you decide to get something new, stay away from crowley. They are terrible and their service department is even worse. I'm not going to bore you with details of my personal experience, just giving a warning.

Originally posted by TheHeg View Post
    I know most of you don't buy new stuff, but if you decide to get something new, stay away from crowley. They are terrible and their service department is even worse. I'm not going to bore you with details of my personal experience, just giving a warning.
    I have a better idea.

How about you do bore us with the fine details since you haven't posted in fuckin ages.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

get a subie?
      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

i will be sure to stay far far away... 1900 miles to be exact
        winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Sorry Phil: I bought a house I can't really afford, so i spend all my time working or trying to fix the stuff wrong with it. I don't get on the internets much anymore.

As for the story of the jeep: They didn't fix it. Everytime we brought it in; they deny there being a problem, insult us, refuse to fix it, say it's normal. It has continued to get worse each time. It has now become a legal issue. Once it is resolved I'd be more than happy to share the details with you.

Until then, it's just a friendly warning to fellow jeepers and [sis]ers: Stay away from Crowley, throughout the entire process of buying a new jeep to taking care of it, they've been terrible.

Comment

Working...
          X