Never thought I'd see the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never thought I'd see the day

George actually did a facebook account!!! He used to complain about me playing games there so much. He says he is not there to play games. Yea right, I said the same thing!

Jake wants one too, should I let him? He's 13.
    96 XJ Sport
    6" Full Traction Longarm Lift
    Locked Front and Rear

83 CJ7 (Sarge)To be continued...

I think my sister had one about that age and she didnt do jack squat with it. Its up to you more or less. Other than the games i feel like there really isnt a need for younger children to have them considering they see and talk to their friends on a daily basis. Unless you may have a penpal somewhere across country or the world, then i could see why. But like i said, its moms discretion .
    "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by Mel View Post
      I think my sister had one about that age and she didnt do jack squat with it. Its up to you more or less. Other than the games i feel like there really isnt a need for younger children to have them considering they see and talk to their friends on a daily basis. Unless you may have a penpal somewhere across country or the world, then i could see why. But like i said, its moms discretion .
      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
      MK2 Jetta > M3
      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Jake says he wants one to chit chat with his friends, and play games. The computer we have is a desktop that is in the dining room, so I can see it any time. I'm just afraid of the pervs finding a way to get to him. Paranoid mom and all.
        96 XJ Sport
        Locked Front and Rear

Comment

if he does make one just make sure he has all the right privacy settings on...i couldnt make a facebook until my senior year of HS because that's when it first was open to all colleges and i had a college email but now it seems like everyone has one and i think the youngest i've seen have been middle school kids...but like i said, if his privacy settings are good to go he should be okay, and just make sure that the people he accepts/requests are people he actually knows
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Yea, I figure I won't let him do anything on there without my approval. Maybe I will log in for him and check all the notifications, etc. first. Then let him chat/play games but hover like a helicopter.
            96 XJ Sport
            Locked Front and Rear

Comment

Working...
            X