beer pong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
    KISS method... fuck heating up since noone can explain...
    okay andy i am here to help.

you make 2 shots in a row...you say you're 'heating up.'

if you make the next shot in, you have 'heated up' and you can continue shooting until you miss, all during the same turn.
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

wow... thats ghey.... fuck heating up lets keep the rules down to a minimum....
      Originally posted by Ktmracer419
      some people choose video games
      some choose projects
      some choose welding random things together

Comment

I wanna play speed pong. shit is sick!
        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
        It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

So basically it is like a fucking power turn until you hit a C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
            So basically it is like a fucking power turn until you hit a C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER.

HOLY FUCKING LAWL EXPLOSION

Comment

some play kill cup as "satellite" cup, by calling the shot on a lone cup, it's game over.. point is I don't like the rules that pretty much end the game prematurely without actually forcing the opposing team to drink their beers. often enough when people lose to a kill cup or satellite cup, the leave the table and don't drink their remainder of beers

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
                wow... thats ghey.... fuck heating up lets keep the rules down to a minimum....

why is it ghey? can't make 3 shots in a row?

haha im just messing with you andy
                mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                  I wanna play speed pong. shit is sick!
                  I'll be over in a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Joker2669 View Post
                    some play kill cup as "satellite" cup, by calling the shot on a lone cup, it's game over.. point is I don't like the rules that pretty much end the game prematurely without actually forcing the opposing team to drink their beers. often enough when people lose to a kill cup or satellite cup, the leave the table and don't drink their remainder of beers
                    Oh alright, me and my friends play skill cup which is similar. If there is a cup on the table not touching any other cups you can call skill cup and if you make the cup you called, you get the ball back.

Comment

• lol... i could care less how we play... all i know is i love playing. the end
                      some choose projects

Comment

• I will play whatever you guys want to play, but this is how I do.

-bounce=2cups/must take a cup that is touching the one made
                        -both make same cup=game over
                        -satellites=game over
                        -usually play 6 cup so games go faster
                        -rebuttles on last cup
                        -behind the back if you get the ball back from your shot, whether it hits the ground or not(turns into some good ground fights)
                        -shutout=NAKED RUN or similar punishment (you get a hat to cover yourself)
                        -never played heating up, sounds gay

wow i never realized there were so many rules
                        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                          I will play whatever you guys want to play, but this is how I do.

-bounce=2cups/must take a cup that is touching the one made
                          -both make same cup=game over
                          -satellites=game over
                          -usually play 6 cup so games go faster
                          -rebuttles on last cup
                          -behind the back if you get the ball back from your shot, whether it hits the ground or not(turns into some good ground fights)
                          -shutout=NAKED RUN or similar punishment (you get a hat to cover yourself)
                          -never played heating up, sounds gay

wow i never realized there were so many rules
                          Beer pong is the SiS Version of Calvin Ball, they just make the rules up as they go.
                          sigpic
                          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• that seems more reasonable.. but, I don't see it as a basic skill/rule.. it allows someone to specailize and unbalance the game. that's great if you really are that special, but I want to give everyone a chance, here

Comment

• oh yeh... major rule...

how many racks can be called....
                              i usually play 6,4,3,2,1
                              some choose projects

Comment

• wtf is this satellite shit, i would call a cup every turn and win within like 3 shots

Comment

Working...
                                X