• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
    flip cup is for women........oh wait
    Whoa whoa whoa.

I caught that. dont think i didnt!
    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel View Post
      Oh hey hey now, im pretty decent at pong too, dont get me wrong. but more guys play flip cup that i know of than pong to be honest.
      are you kidding me? around here your pretty much a fag if you play more flipcup than pong

Comment

• damn right

Beer pong > Flip Cup
        Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

• trust me i like pong better too. but a lot of people play flip cup or beer ball around here more.
          "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

• the chugging in flip cup is easy..... flipping that fucking cup when you can barely stand...... now thats fucking difficult
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• Fuck playing games. Just shotgun beers all night
              Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

• ^^ hence why its not a party..... unless theres a funnel present

double funnel(24 oz of icy beer for you newbs).......... 3.2 seconds. personal best

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

• I remember the first time I funneled. Puked my brains out. It was only about a year ago

Saturday night, I shotgunned 5 beers in an hour.
                  Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

• greatest funnel night ever, was at my ex's house. i showed up at 11:30, me and my friends brian and matt funneled an entire 30 of nati ice away by midnight.

then me and her fought until 3:30 when i finally was sober enough to drive home, already drunk before the funneling so that didnt help...... actually that wtf am i talking about that night sucked............ the funnelling was fun though

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

• that first funnel of the night hits me hard, but after that i'm good to go

Comment

• ^^ only the foam hits hard for me first time around. when the beer is cold enough, you can prevent the foam and its all smooth sailing.

ForSure Motorsports
                        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

• I can shotgun no problem but I don't like funneling for some reason. My friends sit around drinking vodka, whiskey and shit. I'm just shotgunning beers one after another.
                          They're like "How do you do that, beer is so gross"
                          Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

• lol I did 3 beers in 3.2 seconds.. I got really drunk, puked and slept in it for a little bit..

Comment

• have not funneled yet...haha but my friend from wpi sent me a pic of a baby funnel they use on the newbs in their frat.
                              "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

• Holy shit. Thats awesome.
                                Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X