Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• four loko

who has had these before? i've heard they get you drunk very fast

im curious to try them out...what flavors do you recommend?

http://www.drinkfour.com/
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

This shit gets you Fucked. Up. I had a few up at Marist and they were dangerous. They were the catalyst to what ended up as me wearing a Batman mask to a bar
    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
    MK2 Jetta > M3
    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by SwampThing View Post
      This shit gets you Fucked. Up. I had a few up at Marist and they were dangerous. They were the catalyst to what ended up as me wearing a Batman mask to a bar
      you're not the first person to tell me this ive had a few friends do some crazy stuff after drinking them...and im a super lightweight, so im curious to see what would happen after a few of these..
      2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

My roomie is obsessed with them. They get you drunk quick, but they taste like shit in my opinion. Ive tried the grape and the fruit punch and both of them tasted like cough syrup to me. It was by far the nastiest thing ive tried. But hey if you want a good drunk, chuck a can and you'll be feeling it real quick.
        "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

i actually like it when my alcoholic beverages taste good i hate chugging something just to get you drunk...i like to enjoy my dranks
          2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

sort of want to try

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post

i actually like it when my alcoholic beverages taste good i hate chugging something just to get you drunk...i like to enjoy my dranks
              Yeah, i like enjoying mine as well. But i do not enjoy four lokos..haha

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by Mel View Post
                Yeah, i like enjoying mine as well. But i do not enjoy four lokos..haha
                haha, im gonna try some this weekend...my friend told me to try the blue raspberry one...if its good i will report back! haha
                2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

The blue raspberry is Bruce Wayne in a can. Just for the record.
                  2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                  MK2 Jetta > M3
                  Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Blue raspberry..haha please do report back. I wanna know if it tastes like robitussin like the grape and fruit punch. ha

-Melanie-

Comment

The first time I had these I ended up throwing up on the side of I-495
                      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

I've tried the blue rasberry one, my roommate used to get them. He would drink two and be toasted. This is a kid who can drink 15 beers in a night and be fine too
                          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

wtf is this shit like everclear?

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

apparently im kind of scared wtf is gonna happen to me but so curious
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Working...
                              X