3D TVs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post

interesting. that def makes sense about the two lesnes and is actually pretty interesting how they designed it after human eyes haha but what abiout that third lense?
    2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
    J10 project do want.
    "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
      i saw one of those tvs in best buy last week and sat down and checked it out...it is really cool...but i wouldnt get one until theres a lot more 3d offered
      Thats why I didnt get one yet, its only like 2 months old and a few Blu Ray players do it and a very select few movies you can get in 3D. Direct TV is suppose to come out with 10 3D channels.

If you guys go to Best Buy I just talked to them they said they are getting a Demo for XBOX 360 3D in the next couple days, thats what I really want to see. I wanna play Call of Duty and be hitting the deck low crawling from all the bullets flying at me.
      You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

i'm still getting the hang of LCD nevermind LED tvs. did you get an LED? they look awesome
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

i was talking to my friend about this at work the other day, he was sayin that most of the 3D tv's now its cool if your just watchin it by yourself but its kinda retaterd if you have a few people trying to watch the same tv. like if your not sitting right infront of it it looks really strange because the objects that would normally be coming closer to you are kinda going sideways cuz your lookin at it from an angle. plus the 3D glasses are hella ass money so for every person that is going to watch you will have to buy a pair.

i think this is bad ass idea but this in deff not something i would want to go out an buy right now to be the kool kid on the block lol, if i had to gess they will prob be making alot of changes to these things in the next few years based on what people are actualy buyin or not
          97 zj- frankenstein 3.5", 35 stt's.

92 240sx- coilovers,full adj arms bla bla bla. 50trim t3/t04 soon

xj- need one

Comment

they are cool, however i think like everything you watch on it has to be in 3d which is no fun cuz everything looks all screwed up. i also heard its not very good for your eyes (then again smoking kills, guns dont kill people phil kills people, and i heard alcohol is bad too) do not want quite yet. my hdtv is great for tv, movies and gaming, im happy with it.
            Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Working...
            X