No announcement yet.

5 Hour Energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i took a rental G6 from Kansas City to Manhattan (KS) at 2am, drank a Rockstar so big I had to open the sunroof to tip it all the way up, was shaking and having heart palpitations for the next 2 days, no joke, since then I tend to stay away from them, just stick to my coffee
    1992 xj Briarwood
    Disconnect d30 5.13 Super 35 kit 5.13 36x14x18 TSL's
    Welded front and rear
    13' LED roof lights
    Disco ball
    Truck nuts
    Spinners

Comment

I'm more a of coffee person but when I used to work 12hr days 6 days a week my drink of choice by 6pm was a Spike. They're actually wicked good, I haven't seen 'em around in a while though.
      Originally posted by XJLI
      never say, or think, that your jeep is running good.

ever.
      ^known from experience on more than one occasion

99 cherokee- 31s on 2"-ish, teraflex disc conversion
      eh that's all at the moment

Comment

5 hr energy. Hm. I tried it once at a friends, as he bought it in bulk.
        I'm going to try to buy the pack at Costco or something before my big trip Friday. Works great, but yeah, I don't need much to keep me awake. The best part is someone mentioned: You don't have to piss every 10 minutes.
        Also- the calorie count is low as fuck for all you no sugar freaks.
        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

i like 5 hr because it doesnt have all the bullshit and sugar the other energy drinks do. that being said i only have the stuff like once a week
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

5 hr energy is good because it doesn't have all the garbage like other energy drinks. It's just B Vitamins and a little Caffeine.

I used to be a big Amp fan, pretty much drank one every single day before high school. Then I realized they are terrible for you in every way imaginable.

Comment

5 hour energy and redbull combos were my meals of choice when i drove to straight to florida...def works well

Comment

Tried it once, I just jumped straight to the EXTREME strength, kept me up just like I wanted, that is all
                dirty30

Comment

when i am super tired while driving it doesnt do shit. i try to use it as a last resort. orange juice can keep my eyes open pretty good though.

but when im going out and dozing off before i leave the house, i get one, and im good for the night

i have taken 1 hour naps at rest stops before, but when you have places to be by a certain time you cant just sleep for 8 hours
                  www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

I think it works great also. The best tasting energy drink on the market is Go-Fast. I get them from my Matco tools salesman. I never seen them in the store before.

Here's the link for pictures on the can:
                    http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...26tbs%3Disch:1
                    93 Cherokee
                    Rough Country Kit
                    4.5 inch front coils
                    5 inch rear
                    34x 10.5 in TSLs on rock crawler wheels
                    sway bar discos
                    d30 front d44 rear
                    Rusty's pre runner bumper
                    rocker rot included

78 Malibu (sleeper)
                    95 Tahoe

Comment

it works like a charm. I dont do coke, so when I know I am staying up til 5-6 in the morn (south florida life) ill pop one of those bad boys. no ill effects really, I take them sometimes at work as well.
                      2001 TJ
                      2001 Tahoe
                      2013 M3
                      1986 R65
                      1997 Blackbird
                      2013 R1200GS

Comment

I just drank one Monday too because i couldnt stop falling asleep during the day. Am I the only one that this stuff is delayed with? lol i swear it takesa a few hours to kick in. I ended up being up much later than i wanted that night
                        2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                        J10 project do want.
                        "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

coffee does the trick for me haha
                          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I like NOS energy drink the best. Monster doesnt do it for me unless its the low carb one. its not as sweet

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Working...
                            X