Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat. night losers club

Anyone else?

I'm sitting at home, having a couple beers playing COD and browsing the net. Only thing I have to look forward to is the burgers I have on the grill.

I was supposed to go watch the UFC fight tonight, but I have a feeling that isn't going to happen. Not to mention the party I'm missing right now.

i was out getting my eardrums blown out. fucking rotarys
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

Im sitting on my ass watching tv and browsing the internet as well. I worked a double shift today at work and im exhausted and may have to go in tomorrow morning.

Only thing im looking forward to is a big cookout with a keg tomorrow after work if i go in!
      "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Bingo.
        1998 XJ.....Finally.
        1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

someone's dog attacked my horse and cut up his leg pretty bad, so i spent most of my night at the barn with the vet. poor guy may never do dressage again.

and if i see that dog again, i'm raiding Phil's gun cabinet and making myself some floormats for my Jeep.
          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
          MK2 Jetta > M3
          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I heart President Bush, President Bush has done some great things. I don't know if you're aware of this, but in 07, extending daylights savings time 2 months longer? Yeah, I'm aboard, thank you...

That's great, did you not know this? Next year it's two months longer. No, there's not new months like 'Rectober' and 'Toyotathon'... which I'm sure he tried.

Okay, first of all daylights savings time was created for farmers, and there's only four of them left so I don't think they're worth half the calender year. I say instead of going one hour forward, ready? ready? 5 HOURS FORWARD! Suck it!

By the way, if you ever have a job where you have to give speeches in front of people, pepper in the phrase 'suck it'. Very empowering.

Just be like 'as you can see from our powerpoint presentation suck it...'

And your clients would be like 'Did he just say suck it? I like this guy... he's a go-getter.'

Okay, I say change daylights savings to five hours forward, because people with 9-5 jobs you've gotten so selfish and complacent with the daylight, you get it all the time. People that work at night, a third of this country, according to a survey I made up for this joke... we get robbed, it's not fair.

Half the year, five hours forward. It means the sun's rising at noon... Means I don't feel like such a piece of shit every morning when I'm waking up. I'm like 'Wow! The sun's now just coming up? I might mail a letter and get groceries today! Time for me to turn this life around... starting tomorrow! Because today, there's gonna be a Laguna Beach marathon on MTV, and I'm gonna be caught up on season 3, trying to figure why they're so fucking ugly this year."

And! That jokes not even over! And, Sexually Transmitted Diseases will drop off completely. 5 hours forward? Think about it, that means the sun's setting at 2 in the morning. It means guys, you're at a bar, pumping drinks into some girl, you get to bring her out into the daylight... Yeah, you would be like 'Nooooooo. Uh uh, seriously, I had a lovely time this evening, but I will see your ass back in standard time where you belong...'

And she's like 'Oh! They'll be back... they always come back for my shit in the dark. RAAAAAAAAAH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH' And you would be like 'Thank you Daniel, and your new daylight savings time! You kept me from having sex with a... pterodactyl.'

And you don't want to sleep with a pterodactyl, not at your place, they have a 14 foot wingspan minimum. They're knocking everything off your shelf.

Then you have to go to target, you're on a budget, that place gets expensive. You go in their for two things, but then you see the frames. Who can pass up brushed silver? And I say we change all our socket covers, not just the bathroom...

Ah! You see that guy?! One guy, I just kept going until one person was like 'Hoooooly shit that joke had everything... Oh my goodness, do you mind if I recap? There was sex, there was pterodactyls, the knick knacks at target, and I was just telling you we should change our socket covers. This guy is more of a prophet and less of a comedian.'

You are welcome sir
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

Comment

I sat home looking at things i can't afford, and watching my recorded episodes of Extreme 4x4.
                God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

I went to washington dc. i drank , more than a person should ever drink. I woke up in a random hotel room. All in all, pretty good night.

Comment

i was camping after a day of wheeling on private land in VT followed by more wheeling in mass.

Comment

me and joshy were out gettin hammered all night
                      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Sometimes when Jon isn't around and I can't pound his little fucking cornhole into oblivion, I try and put both my thumbs up my ass. It has continued to elude me so far.
                        Beholding the realness within since 1988.

Comment

Originally posted by AssDomination View Post
                          Sometimes when Jon isn't around and I can't pound his little fucking cornhole into oblivion, I try and put both my thumbs up my ass. It has continued to elude me so far.
                          hahahaha the rangoon-ima
                          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

went to mohegan

did some stuff

played blackjack
                            doug won 540
                            corey won 240
                            i won 135

the other nights were excellent, narragansett for the win
                            www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                            X