Flex test - pics inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rckymntn05 View Post
    Thank you for the kind words of hope . I'm not worried about the 44, and when the 30 blows, it's an excuse to get a rubi 44, or better yet, maybe even full widths. And the steering is actually the next upgrade, because it is scary driving down the road right now!!

by the way, whats wrong with pro comp wheels? Tough god damn croud here, sheeesh!
    Hahah no. you dont get it.

The entire procomp brand is cursed in this club. Terrible things have happened to vehicles that run procomp branded products.

Trust me. Or..Ask Fred.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Oh and pull of the stock spare. I really, really hate when people leave it on the rear with big ass tires. Besides I love me a TJ with the no spare tire carrier

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
        Oh and pull of the stock spare. I really, really hate when people leave it on the rear with big ass tires. Besides I love me a TJ with the no spare tire carrier
        I agree, and it will be coming off tomorrow. All my freinds say they think it would look better with it on, but they are crazy.

And now I'm a little nervous to wheel with the cast and crew from since I have a procomp item now. I'll have to bring my lucky rabbits foot with me and write 7's all over my jeep if we go wheelin together
        2006 Rubicon - high rock bumper, warn 9.5ti, and lots of stockness....for now...

Comment

Originally posted by rckymntn05 View Post
          I agree, and it will be coming off tomorrow. All my freinds say they think it would look better with it on, but they are crazy.

And now I'm a little nervous to wheel with the cast and crew from since I have a procomp item now. I'll have to bring my lucky rabbits foot with me and write 7's all over my jeep if we go wheelin together
          As long as you dont touch me or my jeep....We are all good.

And please don't lol about it. the curse is real. :/
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I won't touch you, I promise.

And I may be crushing a nissan 240sx tomorrow if a freind comes through, so I'll get some pics up, hahahaha. Nothing else to do in my town. We have to keep ourselves busy the free way
            2006 Rubicon - high rock bumper, warn 9.5ti, and lots of stockness....for now...

Comment

they look like mickey thompson classic 2s. I like them. I have just heard of the finish on them coming off and looking gross after like a month.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                they look like mickey thompson classic 2s. I like them. I have just heard of the finish on them coming off and looking gross after like a month.
                As far as I know, they are just bare polished aluminum, so as long as you re-polish them every once in a while, they should stay looking decent. I'm lazy though so I don't know how long that'll last. Thanks for the comliments all as well!

Comment

93 xj blue with a hint of tree bark - Dead
                  90 xj pos blue renix - Gone
                  95 xj green - Soon to be 3", 33's, ford 9", JCR stage II sliders, some skids

Comment

Working...
                  X