Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a question regarding Titles on Vehicles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question regarding Titles on Vehicles.

How easy is it to work around and register a vehicle with a bent frame and a repair title on it?

Inquiring minds want to know.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Quite hard actually, you will need to get it inspected up in wethersfield after all the repair work has been done to it. You will also need to document ALL of the work that has been done meaning photos and receipts
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

In NH you need to register it as a salvage title and it needs to be inspected after the repairs before they will issue it.
      Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
        Quite hard actually, you will need to get it inspected up in wethersfield after all the repair work has been done to it. You will also need to document ALL of the work that has been done meaning photos and receipts
        That makes sad panda morbidly depressed.
        sigpic

Comment

they are anal about the inspection also they failed my old bosses car for not having a grommet in the fire wall
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Now I know why they say 'Ignorance is Bliss'.
            sigpic

Comment

What kind of vehicle do you speak of?
              HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
              OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

I wouldn't think it is worth it unless it's a vehicle you really want. My mother had to have her car salvaged after an accident and it took forever to get the work done and get an appointment to qualify it for the salvage title.

Comment

Well, the vehicle will come into my possession regardless eventually, but I'll just have to pay to get the work done myself when I have that kind of money.

Oh, and it's definitely worth it. This isn't some stupid fucking Hondata or another jeep.
                  Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 05-27-2010, 06:11 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

hope its not that subaru

tell me you tracked down the war wagon
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                      hope its not that subaru

tell me you tracked down the war wagon

Dude that Subaru Brat is badass and you know it, but no that isn't the vehicle in question here.
                      sigpic

Comment

you didnt answer the second half of the question so ill think you did get the war wagon
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

war wagon?

and is this the lifted brat on swampers?
                          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                          MK2 Jetta > M3
                          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

no
                            http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4171
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                            X