X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not so happy wendys customer

http://news.oneindia.in/2010/05/20/u...-gun-forw.html

http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/ar...taser/19484066

An irate diner allegedly attacked workers in a Daytona Beach, Fla., Wendy's with a Taser on Monday morning because she didn't receive the condiments she wanted.

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

They are truely Canadian
    2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

I've ordered 2 cheesburgers with only ketchup on them, and gotten two rolls with cheese and ketchup. No meat. It'd be funny if it happened once, but it's happened 3 times at 3 different wendy's. Now I just ask for my burgers plain to save myself the anger.
      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
      1999 sierra
      1967 M725 Big and Slow
      -Dan

Comment

that?

was funny.
        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
        MK2 Jetta > M3
        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

the one by my garage forgot my straw like 5 times.... the last time it happened i was already heated and that made it even worse... so i parked the truck and went in and slapped the soda down on the counter and asked "what's this?" and the dude said thats a large coke.. and i said youre right, but i guess it's not what i want.. i wanted the large coke COMBO! THAT COMES WITH A STRAW! he didnt know what to say and as i was walking out the door i grabbed the straw dispenser and took it with me
          "Life's tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." John Wayne

88 Jeep Comanche 4.0/AW-4/NP231/D30/D35
          95 Chevy K1500 ext. cab 350/4L60E/NP208
          91 GMC Sonoma 2wd 4.3/700R4 (gotta have something that gets good gas mileage!)

Comment

Originally posted by WBkrazy View Post
            the one by my garage forgot my straw like 5 times.... the last time it happened i was already heated and that made it even worse... so i parked the truck and went in and slapped the soda down on the counter and asked "what's this?" and the dude said thats a large coke.. and i said youre right, but i guess it's not what i want.. i wanted the large coke COMBO! THAT COMES WITH A STRAW! he didnt know what to say and as i was walking out the door i grabbed the straw dispenser and took it with me
            If you had access to the whole dispenser then why didnt you just take a straw to begin with? I dont see how it is the guys fault when you had clear access to straws
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Yup........They always fuck you in the drive thru.
              92 XJ 4 1/2" SkyJacker hybrid lift, 2 1/2" leafs, adj. shackle, JKS discos, T-case drop, braided hoses, adj t/b, 31x10.50 Cooper STT's and black steelies, D30 and 8.25.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                If you had access to the whole dispenser then why didnt you just take a straw to begin with? I dont see how it is the guys fault when you had clear access to straws
                ya, shoulda clarified that.... i went thru the drivethru first, then went back in for a straw and took the dispenser

Comment

Dude, take like 15 straws and keep them in your glovebox. I do it with napkins as well.
                  This way, you won't have to walk in, OR tell your offroad club how cool you are for making a scene against what I assume is a 16 yr old boy working at a dead end job.
                  Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                    Dude, take like 15 straws and keep them in your glovebox. I do it with napkins as well.
                    This way, you won't have to walk in, OR tell your offroad club how cool you are for making a scene against what I assume is a 16 yr old boy working at a dead end job.

now, at 28, i do keep napkins in the door pocket, there may even be a straw in there too ... then, when i was 19-20, i would often engage in random outbursts of senseless skullduggery, such as the one described above..

Comment

I ordered a number 6 with only Mayo last week, I unwrapped it to find no mayo but ketchup... ketchup! Really? Since when does ketchup go on a spicy chicken filet?? Needless to say I was very upset, but I got a new one the right way and got to keep the other one haha.
                      Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                        I've ordered 2 cheesburgers with only ketchup on them, and gotten two rolls with cheese and ketchup. No meat. It'd be funny if it happened once, but it's happened 3 times at 3 different wendy's. Now I just ask for my burgers plain to save myself the anger.
                        This has to be a fucking joke.

Or, you could speak up and tell them to remember the damn straw either during your order, or at the window when the meal is handed to you instead of getting bent out of shape.

Comment

Working...
                        X