This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Rules: Rule #4 Updated with Key Text

4) Drama./Causing Problems in general This goes for PMs I hear about, public forum nonsense, and so on. This forum is not for dragging out personal issues. Keep your drama to yourself and you won't see the ugly side of the ban stick. Do not make threads dedicated to banned members, or try and spark debate/discussion over banned members, why they were banned, so on, we arent stupid and are aware this is only done to cause problems. Bans are not discussion based, the rules are enforced how they are written, bans are rare but they occur. Consistent trolling will get you banned. Also, anyone who constantly stirs the pot on a personal basis to cause trouble or generate reactions, you will also be dealt with, as this has become a problem here. If this becomes a real issue, please PM a mod.

Your membership here is not owed to you, it is an earned privilege, that is taken just as its given, just because the problems you cause dont happen on the actual sisoffroad website (on a run, on another website, so on), doesnt mean it cant affect your membership. Plainly put, if you cause problems, dont expect to see equal treatment to those who normally do not, our motto for this is plainly, "we dont give a fuck." Have some respect is all this entire rule boils down to.

Leave if You Don't Like It- Leave the forum if you do not like the website. Staying here only to complain to others and to the forum about how you do not like it or how this and that is unfair will only get you banned.
    Our patience for drama that extends beyond the realm of this message board has grown quite thin and my fellow Moderators and Administrator deemed it fit to modify rule Number 4 in its entirety. It now states clearly, in so many words, that we as key operating personnel of this forum will simply look down at those who consistently cause problems and show them no quarter when it comes to their loss of membership or permanent removal from the forum. We expect the members of this forum to Respect each other above all else and to set differences aside, and if this is a rule you simply cannot abide by, then it shall be your choice to never come here again. Your loss will not be mourned.

Thank you for your time and enjoy the rest of your evening.

Esteemed Moderator
    Buffalo Phil
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

that was straight up
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
          1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

well put Phil
              1998 2Dr Cherokee. 4.0 HO with an AX-15 5spd and NP231. Dana 30HP front and ford 8.8 rear.
              .,=====o00o ______________
              //___l__,\____\,___ ____
              l_---\____l----[]lllllll[] _
              _(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_)

Comment

1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post

you... shudduppa yo face.
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

HEYYY PHILLL!!!

2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                      • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                      • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                      • 5.13's
                      • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                      • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

you mean SIS isn't really TNT? where do i go for drama now??
                        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                        MK2 Jetta > M3
                        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

does this include members of different branches of the armed forces shitting on each other on a constant basis? I'm pretty fucking sick of seeing that.
                          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                          1999 sierra
                          1967 M725 Big and Slow
                          -Dan

Comment

understood
                            4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                              does this include members of different branches of the armed forces shitting on each other on a constant basis? I'm pretty fucking sick of seeing that.
                              We have a cage for a Reason, yet certain people refuse to use it.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                              X