I Want. :drool:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want. :drool:

Anyone know where I can get one of these babys for cheap? I want one.

"Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

radius bender? I got like 5 kickin around my shop, swing buy and take one off mt hands
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

your sarcasm is cruel
      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

They were giving them out for free at the meet and greet Fred why didn't you get one?

Oh

Wait

I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Im suddenly remembering why I have so much hate for you all

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Fred I lovingly asked where you were at the meet cmon now. You even got a sad face that you werent there. Stop picking "better" things to do
                2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                J10 project do want.
                "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                  Fred I lovingly asked where you were at the meet cmon now. You even got a sad face that you werent there. Stop picking "better" things to do
                  better things than food, Nutella rice krispy treats, and Phil's "Ellis" hollerings?

no way.
                  2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                  MK2 Jetta > M3
                  Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Harborfreight.com + Swagoffroad.com = Cheap Badass Roll Bender

Bent Fab Evo4 Rockwell Buggy
                    2011 Silverado 6.2L LT
                    2009 Pontiac G8 GT
                    2004 Z1000
                    1999 TJ

Comment

do want.
                      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                      MK2 Jetta > M3
                      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I didnt say i had "better" things to do. just things i had to do.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                          I didnt say i had "better" things to do. just things i had to do.
                          Kai told me you had to study. Lame excuse is LAME.
                          sigpic
                          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Toreadorranger View Post
                            Harborfreight.com + Swagoffroad.com = Cheap Badass Roll Bender

thats cool, because i was already thinking about how to make a cheap version. ima look into that.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                              Kai told me you had to study. Lame excuse is LAME.
                              yeah, finals in the AM/fix my moms car, then drive to LI at 3 to go to a family dinner.

and YOU'RE lame! HA!

Comment

Working...
                              X