Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pissed off

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • XJcrazy00
    replied
    Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
    put a lion in it when you arent driving

    nobody fucks with a civic when theres a lion in it
    not sure if im to tired or something, but I just laughed so fucking hard at this.

    Your civic isn't going to get stolen, relax.

    Leave a comment:


  • SupermanIce-J
    replied
    DAMMIT I MISSED THIS ONE!!!

    http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1032189

    Leave a comment:


  • grundlepunch
    replied
    Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
    "lets go ride dual sports"

    how about those words??????
    Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
    can i come?
    Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
    Down!
    Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
    cool beans.

    im out at 4:00

    ill get together with corey seeing as he is closer and we shall meet up

    /hijack

    good riding last night dewds

    that calzone > my gut

    Leave a comment:


  • Zullock Holmes
    replied
    Originally posted by SwampThing View Post
    did they look native to the continent below Europe?
    lmfao

    Leave a comment:


  • tomatoboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Toreadorranger View Post
    The honda civic is the most stolen car in america......

    http://editorial.autos.msn.com/artic...umentid=434545
    atleast someone understands where i am comin from

    Leave a comment:


  • Riot
    replied
    Hey guys...yknow...

    When people snap pictures of my car.

    Leave a comment:


  • Riot
    replied
    Originally posted by tomatoboy View Post
    have any of you caught someone takin a picture of your lience plate on your car. i caught someone takin a picture of the plate on my civic and now i am getting a car alarm installed because i know if i don't that car is going to get stolen that just really piss me off
    just because it needed to be read again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mighty Quine
    replied
    Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
    This one time, when I was sleeping, I had a dream I was eating a really big marshmallow. When I woke up, my pillow was gone......
    haha why do i know where this? where is this from?

    Leave a comment:


  • Toreadorranger
    replied
    Originally posted by 93XJRay View Post
    The only thing this proves is that Mexicans commit a lot of insurance fraud haha
    Parts are worth more then the whole. Lots of them running around means lots of parts are needed.

    Leave a comment:


  • #DEZERTDAD
    replied
    Who the fawk would steel that rusted out piece of shit?

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
    This one time, when I was sleeping, I had a dream I was eating a really big marshmallow. When I woke up, my pillow was gone......
    That sucks...I had a dream that I was eating a giant crunchy cookie. When I woke up, my flat screen TV was gone.

    Leave a comment:


  • tomatoboy
    replied
    u guys are so nice

    Leave a comment:


  • ninetysix-ex-jay
    replied
    This one time, when I was sleeping, I had a dream I was eating a really big marshmallow. When I woke up, my pillow was gone......

    Leave a comment:


  • Trailer Ray
    replied
    Originally posted by Toreadorranger View Post
    The honda civic is the most stolen car in america......

    http://editorial.autos.msn.com/artic...umentid=434545
    The only thing this proves is that Mexicans commit a lot of insurance fraud haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Toreadorranger
    replied
    The honda civic is the most stolen car in america......

    http://editorial.autos.msn.com/artic...umentid=434545

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X