Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food Poisoning sucks.

It sucks.

Friday night i got a what seemed to be innocent turkey and cheese sub with lettuce, tomato and mayo. Ive been buying food from this sub/pizza shop for years w/o issues.

2am saturday i woke up with horrible stomach pains and the shits. 6am i threw up 4 times consecutively and shit more.

from 8 am to 8pm i was going to the bathroom at least 4 times an hour. I wont get in to too much detail but it was pretty much yellow and brown water coming out all day. I was so sore from having to wipe so much. Preparation H came in real handy.

My whole body was aching and i had a migraine. I was drinking gatorade all day to try and keep hydrated. I could not eat anything and non of the pharmacy anti diarrhea/upset stomach meds were working.

8:30 pm i has a 102.5 temp and the dr office said go to the ER.

I was in the ER from 9:30 till 12:30am. I was so dehydrated that it took 3 tries to find a vein to put the IV in.

Once they got that done they pumped in 2 Liters of fluid to re hydrate me and gave my some medicine to calm my bowel and stomach. It was so cold in the ER room i had 6 blankets on and i was in a cold sweat/shiver as my fever was breaking.

I went home and had to take a hot shower to warm up and stop shivering. Today was much better. I was able to eat some food and drink more gatorade. I am still shitting liquid and its as green as grass. Though ive only gone to the bathroom 4 times all day. Its going to take some time to flush out of my system.

I still have my headache and still feel a little queasy but its getting better. Hopefully i dont shit myself at work tomorrow.

Oh did i mention its been one of the nicest weekends in a while too but ive been bed ridden all weekend.

If anything ive said does not sound so bad please multiply it by 10 because its been one horrible experience. ive never shit so much in my life.

Dr diagnosed it as salmonella poisoning. I am going to call teh sub shop tomorrow and tear them a new one.
    Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

been there and yes it does suck
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

Thats the worst. Sorry to hear that dude. Hope you feel better soon

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Kyle. I'm sure your sphincter must feel terrible
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Save up a nice greasy green liquid turd, and splatter it all over the ground in front of their door.

Or, make it into a shit-filled water balloon, and go to town on whatever piece of property you feel neccessary. Although, it could proove difficult to get the shit into the water balloon.

Comment

hope the wife took good care of ya!
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

there have been a lot of recalls of lettuce due to salmonella so maybe that was it

Comment

Your wife is already trying to kill you methinks.

Comment

One time I had the liquids so bad that my shit was almost entirely clear and smelled like vomit. That fucking sucked.
                  1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                  1999 sierra
                  1967 M725 Big and Slow
                  -Dan

Comment

Yes, the Wifey took very good care of me. Today is better. Shit is starting to be some what solid again and i have tonsof massive farts. Though my shit is still super green.
                    Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

That sucks dude!
                      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Keelyle View Post
                        It sucks.

Friday night i got a what seemed to be innocent turkey and cheese sub with lettuce, tomato and mayo. Ive been buying food from this sub/pizza shop for years w/o issues.

2am saturday i woke up with horrible stomach pains and the shits. 6am i threw up 4 times consecutively and shit more.

from 8 am to 8pm i was going to the bathroom at least 4 times an hour. I wont get in to too much detail but it was pretty much yellow and brown water coming out all day. I was so sore from having to wipe so much. Preparation H came in real handy.

My whole body was aching and i had a migraine. I was drinking gatorade all day to try and keep hydrated. I could not eat anything and non of the pharmacy anti diarrhea/upset stomach meds were working.

8:30 pm i has a 102.5 temp and the dr office said go to the ER.

I was in the ER from 9:30 till 12:30am. I was so dehydrated that it took 3 tries to find a vein to put the IV in.

Once they got that done they pumped in 2 Liters of fluid to re hydrate me and gave my some medicine to calm my bowel and stomach. It was so cold in the ER room i had 6 blankets on and i was in a cold sweat/shiver as my fever was breaking.

I went home and had to take a hot shower to warm up and stop shivering. Today was much better. I was able to eat some food and drink more gatorade. I am still shitting liquid and its as green as grass. Though ive only gone to the bathroom 4 times all day. Its going to take some time to flush out of my system.

I still have my headache and still feel a little queasy but its getting better. Hopefully i dont shit myself at work tomorrow.

Oh did i mention its been one of the nicest weekends in a while too but ive been bed ridden all weekend.

If anything ive said does not sound so bad please multiply it by 10 because its been one horrible experience. ive never shit so much in my life.

Dr diagnosed it as salmonella poisoning. I am going to call teh sub shop tomorrow and tear them a new one.
                        It is very bad but for some days you will have to keel extra care about your food and health. Please avoid junk food for a some days.

Comment

huh
                          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                            huh
                            Turkey Holidays
                            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

i hate turkey. I eat roast beef on thanksgiving.
                              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
                              X