I know, I FAIL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know, I FAIL!

What happened, you might ask? Well i was in it, trying to jump start it and when i couldnt, i just put the e brake on and got out. When i went to move the vehicle i was using to jump it, it started rolling and i couldnt catch it, it rolled right into my pond. so i got in the new jeep, hooked up the snatch strap and started tugging. i couldnt get it out with the stocker so i had a friend of mine with his towtruck winch it out for me. upon later inspection i found that when i pulled the e brake, it was the last time that the cable would ever be in one piece goddamn bad e brake cables. anyways thats how my night was last night...
    Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

This is a Joke post. No one is that fucking Stupid. No one. You have blatantly lied to the good people here on SiS. You did not allow your vehicle to roll into your fucking POND.

No...No you didn't, these pics must be shopped.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i no can see pictures
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

ahahah holy shit, that is some bad lack dude
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          This is a Joke post. No one is that fucking Stupid. No one. You have blatantly lied to the good people here on SiS. You did not allow your vehicle to roll into your fucking POND.

No...No you didn't these pics must be shopped.
          facebook. Ray Coyle. Chris Koukol. Kara Koukol. i wouldnt lie, if i did it on purpose then i would say hey i pushed my jeep into my pond but it was just a stroke of very bad luck at a very bad time. the only reason i really dont care that it happened is because i replaced it with the green 96 in the pic.

Comment

That sucks dude...that SUCKS.....
            sigpic

Comment

That sucks dude...that SUCKS.....
              yeah. my buddy told me that if it was someone else its not covered by aaa and it wouldve been about 125 bucks.. i owe him one bigtime.

Comment

Did water get into anything it wasn't suppose to? Have you attempted to start it after removing the water?
                sigpic

Comment

I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Did water get into anything it wasn't suppose to? Have you attempted to start it after removing the water?
                    i have not. its junk anyways so i wasnt planning on trying to revive it. i think theres water in the engine but idk. theres plenty of water in the gas tank tho, it went in with 1/8 tank and came out almost full hahaha. ill find out this weekend if it got in anywhere else.

Comment

the motor is probably fucked. you should give it to me. hahaha
                      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

when you sent me this i was so confused, u were like i was jumpin it. in my head i was thinking wtf did he just jump his jeep into a pond,or was it in the pond an he was jumping over it with something??
                        97 zj- frankenstein 3.5", 35 stt's.

92 240sx- coilovers,full adj arms bla bla bla. 50trim t3/t04 soon

xj- need one

Comment

AWESOME
                          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                            the motor is probably fucked. you should give it to me. hahaha
                            The motor? You can haz haha.

Comment

damn dude nice job!

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Working...
                              X