Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People really need to learn how to drive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People really need to learn how to drive!

Got news yesterday that a Friends father ,Grandfather and friend of theirs were riding from Mrytle Beach to Charleston SC on their Harleys With the Father and his Father In-law next to eachother and the friend leading when Some total fucking moron decided not to stop when the came up to traffic and hit both of them. Both The father and his father In-law hit and killed due to some assholes desire to not pay attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My buddys in total shock about this right now and I can only imagine how he feels. Just putting this out there to remind everyone to PAY ATTENTION you may not see a bike due to them easy being in your blind spots and also to say to the people on bikes Stay Safe!
    Last edited by WAD357; 05-12-2010, 11:25 AM.
    89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
    95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
    97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
    If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

This is why bikes worry me its not always you riding the bike thats the main safety thing but the other morons on the road. so sorry to hear about this, if that happened to me and my family theres no way id be able to handle dealing with it
    2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
    J10 project do want.
    "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

:\
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

whenever i see bikes weave in and out of traffic i get really worried...there are so many people who dont pay attention on the road
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I slow down at green lights for just that reason.
          2001 TJ
          2001 Tahoe
          2013 M3
          1986 R65
          1997 Blackbird
          2013 R1200GS

Comment

Originally posted by loudobbs View Post
            I do this too. You never know who won't be paying attention. Sorry to hear this man
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by loudobbs View Post
              x3. especially in providence. too many assholes who don't pay attention to traffic laws
              94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
              3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

sorry for your friends loss man, i lost my cousin to bike accident a few years ago... i think that any mullet that plows through a biker like that without looking should be tied to a chair and left on the acela track
                "Life's tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." John Wayne

88 Jeep Comanche 4.0/AW-4/NP231/D30/D35
                95 Chevy K1500 ext. cab 350/4L60E/NP208
                91 GMC Sonoma 2wd 4.3/700R4 (gotta have something that gets good gas mileage!)

Comment

Look twice save a life.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepbogger4x4 View Post
                    ] too many assholes who don't pay attention to traffic laws
                    This is why I dont own a bike. Its just too dangerous especially on longisland everyones in a fucking rush to go no where
                    89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
                    95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
                    97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
                    If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

i've had cars pull out right in front of me on more then one occasion... you watch them look both ways, apparently not seeing you and just pull out. ive literally locked up both tires once because some a-hole pulled out in front of me.
                      up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
                      eliminator MJ - Sold
                      99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
                      Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

Wow Im sorry to hear about that dude

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Why can't some of the people I detest get hit and killed by motor vehicles? It seems like only the cool people get killed while the assholes freely live on.

Sucks to hear about it though. Hope the guy in the car rots in jail.
                          sigpic
                          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Sorry to hear about this.
                            I have my bike license but have no desire to ride around here (New Jersey) for precisely this reason. Too many people have absolutely no idea how to drive. Today i was driving down the highway in the slow lane with someone driving next to me in the middle lane. Some a-hole pulls out of the shoulder and all the way into the fast lane from a dead stop right in front of me and the guy next to me. WTF?
                            2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

Wade,

Sorry to hear about that dude and I hope this guys name isn't Jay from Dunrite gutters!?

I was speaking with him yesterday in Myrtle helping out his father and/or father inlaw during bike week. Doubtful; yet, I'm sorry for your loss...

It is scary when I'm in my truck looking down on people driving only to see the amount of people texting during driving. I am not texting while driving anymore!!! It is ez to think u can fire a msg off fast but too risky for lives on the road!

On a sidebar:
                              Some dude on my garbage route knows u and says your doing a wheelin trip with some dudes from Huntington...That is the guys u came over to look @ that 12Valve Dually right?

So wtf? Why aint I getting the invites to these trips mofo?

Yeah no problem I gotta be wheelin a unibody rig right? I'm gettin a lotta shit from my CJ, YJ, TJ friends about wheelin a unibidy lately...

Whats the best defensive argument for a free XJ gone wild?

It was uber saweet when his frame (Delligatti in his YmeJ) rotted and twisted after a year of him makin fun of my ghetto no show all go CJ

Regardless Wade...keep ur head up and I'll pray for your friends family in this time as thats a hard pill to swallow.

ttys
                              Ted
                              '92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
                              '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
                              '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
                              '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

Comment

Working...
                              X