some mods to my dual sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some mods to my dual sport

just did some work to my wr and felt like sharing!

disassembled

cut out the top of the airbox

what the top looks like, it had a gay vacume actuated flapper/door to restrict air and reduce noise/emissions

cut all that nonsense out, but left a flap to protect the air cleaner from getting mud directly on it

pile of bullshit i took off the bike

put on fmf pipe, header and fuel programmer bike is way more responsive now

mandatory pic of molly

"when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

jet/needle kit? highly recommend at least putting a #4 washer under the stock needle.

whered you get that fender elim?
    winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post

jet/needle kit? highly recommend at least putting a #4 washer under the stock needle.

whered you get that fender elim?
      its fuel injected, so i just added a programmer. i got the plate holder and light from DRC ( http://www.wheelingcyclesupply.com ) and i made the blinker mounts and the binkers are from my triumph.

hows your KLR? you like her so far? take it on any tight trails?
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

shes amazing, already up to 1000 miles. unfortunately, such trails do not exist here. a good trail ride is a road trip away
        winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

arg....

just fields and dirt roads?

and good mountain trails?

Comment

Working...
          X