Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My intro isn't going in a "newbie forum"

Just wanted to say whats up to all you Sissy offroaders

I got the chance to meet a lot of you out at Rausch Creek for the RCQ, and what a hell of a time that was.

Anyways just wanted to see what your master will over here has goin on, check out some tech, and so on.

Talked to a few of you guys about some land use issues you have out here, i think it sucks you have to drive 4 hours to hit some trails. so i think we're gonna try to work on that, cause all of pirates efforts go mostly towards preserving land use and not getting it, especially out east.

Either way, hope to see you guys soon again, good bunch.

hahahaha camo! whats up! i can't believe you joined

it was great seeing you again this past weekend...looking forward to seeing you & the rest of the pirate crew soon!
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I was the dude you watched throw up in the parking lot.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

It was cool shooting the shit with you at the hotel and helping us demolish the bottle of jack i was walking around with
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by camo View Post
          Just wanted to say whats up to all you Sissy offroaders

I got the chance to meet a lot of you out at Rausch Creek for the RCQ, and what a hell of a time that was.

Anyways just wanted to see what your master will over here has goin on, check out some tech, and so on.

Talked to a few of you guys about some land use issues you have out here, i think it sucks you have to drive 4 hours to hit some trails. so i think we're gonna try to work on that, cause all of pirates efforts go mostly towards preserving land use and not getting it, especially out east.

Either way, hope to see you guys soon again, good bunch.
          WOW.....SIS has hit the bigtime now. Welcome Camo........
          - 99TJ 4.0 4.5 RE springs, Clayton 5in LA stretch, GenRight Armor, 35x12.50 bfg mt, currie hp9 rear w/ 35 spline detroit, hp44 w/ arb and 4340 axles, k/n fipk, banks headers, warn xd9000i

Comment

good to have you on the forums Camo. stick around for all the goofy shit that goes on here
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
              I was the dude you watched throw up in the parking lot.
              yea you had a few too many, ohhh well it happens to the best of us.

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
              It was cool shooting the shit with you at the hotel and helping us demolish the bottle of jack i was walking around with
              Were you the big guy or the shorter fellow that talked to me about your build and the f-toy chassis??

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                hahahaha camo! whats up! i can't believe you joined

it was great seeing you again this past weekend...looking forward to seeing you & the rest of the pirate crew soon!
                will's wife

he's damn lucky to have you around.

Comment

Were you the big guy or the shorter fellow that talked to me about your build and the f-toy chassis??
                  the shorter one asking about the f-toy stuff
                  1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

will's wife

he's damn lucky to have you around.
                    i was called "mrs. heavymetal" a few too many times the past few days...i think it has a nice ring to it and yeah, apparently will & i went inside a few mins too early and missed phils show in the parking lot
                    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

i think i may know you
                      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                      Originally posted by DizzDizz
                      aliens probed my husband

Comment

I was the big guy hanging out with you at trail 5 hillclimb all day. Was a pleasure to kill a bottle of jack with u and shoot shit about land use and KOH.

either way great meeting you man and welcome
                        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

You're building an Ftoy now? How fucking drunk were you that night??
                          sigpic
                          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

ohhh alright. nice to meet you. build thread so i can check it out? or is the chassis just sittin bare still?

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                            i was called "mrs. heavymetal" a few too many times the past few days...i think it has a nice ring to it and yeah, apparently will & i went inside a few mins too early and missed phils show in the parking lot
                            lucky him. it was quite the show, i decided to leave after that, but the jack drew me back.

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                            i think i may know you
                            I've never met you in my entire life. who are you?

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post

I was the big guy hanging out with you at trail 5 hillclimb all day. Was a pleasure to kill a bottle of jack with u and shoot shit about land use and KOH.

either way great meeting you man and welcome
                            Thanks for helping figure out that little power issue man

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                              You're building an Ftoy now? How fucking drunk were you that night??
                              not for me

ohhh alright. nice to meet you. build thread so i can check it out? or is the chassis just sittin bare still?
                              not of that
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                              X