Question on rcq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on rcq

Since Phil and I were all the way in the high speed section we were not able to see the finish line and i can not find the stat sheet for the day. Can anyone tell me how shannon campbell did?
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Geoff knows.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

and it begins
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Was it better or worse than Lucas Murphy in the lucas oil car?
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

Jimmy Schmitz won in the Jimmy's 4x4 rig.
          sigpic

Comment

CAMO told me he did really well.
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

LOL

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

with the whole shannon campbell thing i was going off of what some guy told me when i was walking around at the start line, the lucas murphy thing was just me being retarded lol

Comment

sigpic

Comment

whats worse than your fail geoff, is that DAVE COLE turned around to go out of his way to correct your dumbasses massive rate of fail.

All this while will was interviewing him, btw dave cole owning your face is on film, he just decided to turn off the microphone.
                    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

It was pretty damn funny, i laughed lol he probably wouldn't have said anything though if he didn't build that rig though

Comment

Working...
                      X