A thank you to those who have helped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A thank you to those who have helped

I just want to put a big thank you out to the guys who helped me this weekend in any way. I have thanked you all in person, but think people should be aware of the great help I receive at events like the RCQ. Sorry for the long post but I am gracious

A huge thanks goes out to Nicole, Phil, Matt, RJ, Courtney, and Justin W for helping me cover the RCQ in any/every which way.

Justin was integral in helping me overcome a last minute camera loss and getting our camera numbers back up to 7. Phil, RJ, Matt, from the point of getting the airbumps into my jeep (which I would have been in trouble without this week) all the way to filming/transport at the event itself, you guys are the shit, I owe you all. Thanks to Courtney for coming up in support to take some pictures and accompany Matt on the trails. Last but certainly not least thank you to Nicole for giving me immense help throughout the week, from start to finish, from RCrocs to the RCQ to the shoot for Crawl, she was there for it all and I would be overwhelmed without her I do think.

After the event, Dave Cole from Hammerking approached me and told me to 'name my budget' to get myself and camera men to Missouri in July to film the next race in the IEC series (another KOH qualifier like the RCQ) based largely on my past work and my presence at this event...(with heavy hinting at him being interested in HMC editing the actual cali KOH race) and I'd just like you all to know you were a part of making that happen this weekend. Without having a real presence at these events (guys helping), it would be hard to be taken seriously.

to you guys, you help make it all happen.
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

You are Welcome. Anytime.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Were all extremly happy to help out, we want to support a good friend and we also enjoy what we do when we help also. Its a plus all around. Happy to help out any time I can. Please critique my 297 photos (not including zullo posing ) so i can get better with this stuff and actually contribute epic weekend gentile. Youve built a fantastic well respected business thats growing amazingly. Giggity. haha
      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
      J10 project do want.
      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Anytime good buddy
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I got to hang out on trail 5 hillclimb all day closer to the action than anyone else was allowed to go. Hell yea anytime you need my help its there.

A little thank you of my own too....... To you and nicole I know you guys have had a very long week and really would have liked to get home quick, so thank you so much for helping me out on the side of the road and getting me home, esp the 150 mile grind at 55 mph. I don't know what i would have done if i was stuck there without y'all.
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

how many times do i have to tell you to stop thanking me! hahaha <3

you are most definitely welcome....now tell me what you want for lunch so i can get it for you so you don't have to take a break
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

No problem dude you know I'm always down to lend a hand

Btw did you happen to film shannons finish to the race?
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post

A little thank you of my own too....... To you and nicole I know you guys have had a very long week and really would have liked to get home quick, so thank you so much for helping me out on the side of the road and getting me home, esp the 150 mile grind at 55 mph. I don't know what i would have done if i was stuck there without y'all.
                no problem zullo. there was not a chance in hell we would have left you guys...i know you would have done the same for us
                mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

your camera people were pretty okay by me

Comment

No problem Will. Always happy to lend a hand in not doing shit while im stuck at home and you guys are having fun

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Working...
                      X