The Dudesons in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dudesons in America

Did anyone else watch this and thought it absolutely blew horse cock?

How many times do viewers have to watch people getting their nuts smashed on TV before it gets played out?

another shot at any "mooks" left out there.....nobody likes jackass and its not any different because they are weird Europeans. it stopped being funny after CKY.
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Whenever they were on the other shows they annoyed the fuck outta me, im not suprised a show of their own sucks dick

Comment

i watched it. not very eventful. just seemed like they copied every stunt from something jackass had already done.
        94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
        3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

Originally posted by jeepbogger4x4 View Post
          i watched it. not very eventful. just seemed like they copied every stunt from something jackass had already done.
          Pretty much how I felt.

Another attempt by Tremaine to bring back the glory days of Jackass, except this sucked even more with their stupid accents and constant ramblings of "i luh amureeca" while they branded their asses.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
            another shot at any "mooks" left out there.....nobody likes jackass and its not any different because they are weird Europeans. it stopped being funny after CKY.
            i can't agree with this more. cky2k was awesome, then it was all old news
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

ha really guys? You're digging to deep. Get a few beers deep and sit back and enjoy. If you want a fucking story line or some other horseshit go watch a goddamn soap opera. It's a fucking show about doing stupid shit.
              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
              1999 sierra
              1967 M725 Big and Slow
              -Dan

Comment

I'll agree with Dan. When Jackass is on I will watch it and still laugh even if I have seen it 10 times. People falling or getting hurt just makes me lawl
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                  ha really guys? You're digging to deep. Get a few beers deep and sit back and enjoy. If you want a fucking story line or some other horseshit go watch a goddamn soap opera. It's a fucking show about doing stupid shit.
                  Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                  I'll agree with Dan. When Jackass is on I will watch it and still laugh even if I have seen it 10 times. People falling or getting hurt just makes me lawl
                  I'm sure they will come up with some funny stuff in later episodes, but this first one just didn't make me laugh. Everything they did had been played out hundreds of times over.

Comment

CKY was the best because they did stupid shit like this that was FREE and priceless

BORKED

i hate that they spend 10 grand to fly to new zealand to drink horse cum....fucking lame dude
                    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

I'm not denying CKY wasn't the shit. In fact I'm gunna watch it right now. I'm just saying compared to the rest of the shit they put on tv these days like 16 and pregnant and fucking guido shore, the dudesons isn't terrible.
                      1999 sierra
                      1967 M725 Big and Slow
                      -Dan

Comment

I'm just saying compared to the rest of the shit MTV puts on tv these days like 16 and pregnant and fucking guido shore, the dudesons isn't terrible.
                        Fixord.

Comment

yeah definitely fixord that one. MTV sucks. You been watching fringe still though? It;s been keeping me entertained these days.
                          1999 sierra
                          1967 M725 Big and Slow
                          -Dan

Comment

yeah definitely fixord that one. MTV sucks. You been watching fringe still though? It;s been keeping me entertained these days.
                            I need to catch up dood, I've been falling behind.

Fringe is by far the best show on television.

Comment

Working...
                            X