Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The American flag can get you in trouble on cinco de mayo!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    This is where I have to laugh a bit at the whole situation.

What that mexican said wasn't wrong, it's LIKE the Mexican Independence day, not is exactly. It is the most patriotic celebration in mexico, LIKE Independence day in America. I am being a nit-pick, but the word 'LIKE' can be used a bunch. The Mexicans won a decisive battle over the French and they celebrate it.

It is celebrated here because of our large Mexican population. America is the ONLY country on this planet where people are [foreign country] -Americans, IE Italian Americans, African Americans and so on, if any US citizen went to another country we would simply be Americans, or Whites, doesn't matter. I, for one, do not agree with this type of vocal segregation but people do it mainly because 99% of the population that lives here has family that came over on a boat at one point in time.

Anyway, what happened in that article was pretty fucking substantially stupid, but that is what people do, sadly and that isn't the purpose of this post. Those mexicans sitting on the sidewalk know just about as much as their home countries history as some of the citizens of this country know about ours. There are students currently enrolled in highschools around the country that firmly believe that Christopher Columbus is still alive and that Slavery ended in the 1950s. At least they knew it was LIKE the mexican independence day.
    hold on a second....christopher columbus isnt alive?!
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
      hold on a second....christopher columbus isnt alive?!
      Exactly.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

ugh, East Haven was a shit show because of cinco de mayo.
        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
        X