treadwright to offer larger sizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• treadwright to offer larger sizes

Good news for the cheap bastids like myself. I'll be interested to see how they work.

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=884301

Im still trying to find a place that sells a 33x12.5 retread that will do well both on and off road
    God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Originally posted by gobigorgohome View Post
      Im still trying to find a place that sells a 33x12.5 retread that will do well both on and off road
      They make an MTR look-alike and a bunch of other MT's
      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

The only one on there is the backbone 2 which is discontinued. what would a 33x12.5x15 measure out to in metric?
        God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

305/75/15ish
          2 tj's
          3 yj's
          2 xj's
          i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by gobigorgohome View Post
            not retread by check out adventuro m/t's if anyone can get them near you. perferably someone at a tire shop with insider prices... my shop cost is about $112 a tire before mark-up.. I bought a set when one of my 35's became unrepairable (others were fairly worn down already anyways) and they do good all around so far including winter driving.

up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
            eliminator MJ - Sold
            99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
            Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

I actually looked at those a while back, and heard some decent reviews.

The biggest complaint was that the huge center tread blocks could use some grooving or siping.

I'm sure CB3 could give some more insight.

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
                I actually looked at those a while back, and heard some decent reviews.

The biggest complaint was that the huge center tread blocks could use some grooving or siping.

I'm sure CB3 could give some more insight.
                haha cb3......... you will get like a 3 page response.

yea they lack siping, siping isnt hard to put in. break out the razor blade or pick up a heated tire groover/siper
                up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
                eliminator MJ - Sold
                99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
                Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

Working...
                X